Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: shanrafire_, Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:34 PM, Post Subject: The Assassin Adventure

The first day at the keep was so… awkward. I did not know how to behave but I went to my classes and I did as I was told. I got made fun of because of how skinny and weak I was. They all made me feel 10 feet tall. They bullied me, and I did not like how they treated me. I went my whole life without having friends and I suppose now that is not going to change. I suppose I will always be… alone. Like a single tree in a huge meadow filled with grass. 

I decided from that moment on if I was going to be alone my whole life that I would act like it. I never let anyone get close to me and I will always push them away whenever possible. I threw myself into my work and classes. I trained like I could no more, I fought and I became the best in my class. When I got my first assignment I did everything I was told. I watched him, I studied his every move, and when he was at his weakest, I killed him. That first kill sat with me, I saw the life leave his eyes and it sat with me every day until the second, the third, the fourth and so on. It got easier every kill I made. And whenever a client came in the keep they look for the one and only Faylen Valleth. 

I earned a reputation for myself and I stuck by it. I was a cold bitch and no one wanted to get to know me. Which is okay with me because I only work for myself.