Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > A Wolf's Pilgrimage
WhiteWolf

Character Info
Name: Bai Lang Kuang Zhanshi (white wolf berzerker) Nickname: Wolf
Alignment: TN
Race: human
Class: Druid, Sage
Silver: 55
Wolf now of the age of 28 or so is now on a journey looking for those to provide him a challenge in a good old fashioned martial arts fight. 

No home to call, the natures wind is my home.
WhiteWolf

Character Info
Day 1
Entry 2: midday 
I continue southwards in these unknown lands carrying with me a compass, a map of the world some water and some herbs as well as my bo staff, though nowadays its more used as a walking stick. Along with these I carry with me in my bag I always have my natural senses to rely on, I unlike a lot of people grew up in the forest and around animals, I became able to commune with nature itself, the trees, the wind, the animals, all of nature i listen and answer to its call. I am a druid, one of the few that wander. And I am looking for answers to a question, where can i find a place to call my home?  I need to keep fighting, keep moving even if i am running low on supplies. Words upon paper here are the only way I can communicate with humans as i cannot physically speak. I am a mute, yet i can commune with nature in a way never thought possible, I can feel natures call upon the winds and i can commune as nature knows the feeling i give off, nature is my only friend, and I follow the winds in hopes that they will guide me to a place i can call home.

WhiteWolf

Character Info
Day 2: entry 1
The more south i go the cooler it gets as soon I arrive at the edge of the desert leading down into a valley. Its a good thing i know how to hunt for food thanks to my hunters sense, otherwise i would go hungry.
Nearby I found a stream of fresh water so it was there i decided to stay to fill up my canteen.
Then i decided to follow that stream continuing south more hoping to find some sort of answer. 

WhiteWolf

Character Info
Day 2
Entry 2
Later that evening I found a friend of the sky, a fully matured hawk who has been wounded after getting into a fight with another hawk. So as a druid it was a feeling i had to care for this bird as i could hear its cries for help. Its a good thing i can commune with nature otherwise the trees would not have told me about this wounded creature of the sky i respect so much. I know some small healing spells and i have some herbs i can use to soothe its pain. The bird now sleeps with me tonight.

WhiteWolf

Character Info
The hawk i healed once awoken later that night has decided to stay with me as she too has no home no longer. So it is together we will continue to travel together in the morning. Its funny as i am a wolf who travels the land and now i have a friend who travels the skys. Maybe together we can find a place to settle. Together we will find a place to call home. 
I will name her vanya, vanya of the azure sky. My friend in the sky 

WhiteWolf

Character Info
Day 3
Entry 1:morning 

It is morning, the air full of humidity, meaning i am close to a rain forest.
I find a bunch of wild plants to eat for breakfast. Vanya flys off to hunt and returns with a small game of rabbit. I give a quick prayer to give thanks for this meal as then vanya and I eat to then later pack up and continue south. 

WhiteWolf

Character Info
Wolf and Vanya are now heading towards the Laeto Rain Forest. On the way there Wolf notices a small flower trying to grow under the shade of large tree, Wolf gives the little flower some water and gives moves branches out of the way too give it some sunlight. Its as if he was saying to the little flower in his own way, that anything can grow, it just needs a little help.