Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Itiel's path
Itiel Svedan

Character Info
Name: Itiel Svedan
Alignment: CN
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Assassin
Silver: 369
It has been quite sometime since I've found myself in a strange land such as this without a clear goal in mind. Perhaps it's for the best.

I doubt the keeper would approve though…The crazy old bat "Fen'Harel ma halam." she'd spout every time I passed her, it didn't help that I stood out amongst them. Glad to be rid of the whole lot of them.

But now I turn my attention to a new horizon. Let's see what this land has to offer.
Itiel Svedan

Character Info
Name: Itiel Svedan
Alignment: CN
Race: Dark Elf
Class: Assassin
Silver: 369
I seem to have come across a city within these lands, the few shemlen I've encountered don't seem to really mind my presence. Perhaps it's simply an act? 

I've also encountered one of my kind having a civil conversation with a shemlen, I had not expected to encounter another elf so soon into my journey. My presence here seems to have unnerved her though. I caught her glancing at her bow moments before glancing at me. This ought to be interesting…