Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > If I were To Die....
Amra

Character Info
Name: Amra Kelric
Alignment: CN
Race: Moon Elf
Class: Mage
Silver: 581
I am keeping this journal simply as a reminder of the day, things I have accomplished, and items I have acquired. Today I ended up buying armor to replace my thin robes, the entire leather set being comfortable enough to wear mixed with decent durability. I did opt out of buying the neck piece however, it made me feel far to claustrophobic. I had also gone to the stables for a riding horse, but got more than I bargained for. A cobra had taken a liking to me, its body colored like gold and its eyes are like a pair of emeralds. I was told that it was female, and venomous. I already had taken a liking to its color, and it apparently saw something that it liked within me. I bought it and have been trying to find a name that fits her, so far I have tried Treasure, Jewel, and Spitfire, even Trapjaw but both her and I agree on the stupidity of the name. Every time I try calling her by one of those names she hisses at me and curls up. Perhaps she already has a name? I tried out Hex and she seemed relativity happy with that name, so I think I shall name her Hex. I did however, get a riding horse. He is a wonderful stallion of thoroughbred descent. He is a wonderful dark color like midnight, with golden dapples upon his haunches and back. He rides swiftly, so I have named him Aralorn, the stable keep had tried to sell me a saddle for him but I ride bareback. I could have easily bought a carriage, but they are far to bulky and the cost and energy needed to move them from one place to another is far to taxing. Not to forget their lack of speed and easily being toppled over. So today has been an eventful one, as for now I am resting in a nearby inn with Hex curled up on the bed resting and Aralorn docked at the stables outside of the inn with a stable boy tending to him. I shall write more tomorrow as I rest for tonight.

- Amra Kelric, 23rd of Crescere in the season of Ignius