Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > LadyNanillornHunter
LadyNanillornHunter

Character Info
Name: Leodrisa
Alignment: LG
Race: elf
Class: Huntress
Silver: 898
I had a rough time. When  I was younger, I faced many kinds of people, some good, some evil. The good I faced taught me many lessons, especially on trust and friendship. The evil though…..it taught me how cruel it could be. Yet….I knew that I would end up like one of them. Good, or evil. I tried to hide, thought that I could go on many journeys to keep from making a choice. Yet, on one of my journeys, I made my choice to be good.

It happened when I lost a dear friend. I had taken my friend, Ailsa. We were like sisters, and went almost everywhere. On this journey, we were ambushed and were very quickly overwhelmed. Before I realized it, Ailsa leapt in front of me and took multiple shots and blows for me. The anger quickly spread through me, and somehow…..I made it. I think it was my dear friend's sacrifice and her quick methods to protect me allowed me to thin their numbers and for others to retreat. After the battle, I immediately knelt beside Ailsa's side and tried to care for her, calling for help and even trying to save her myself. But despite my best efforts, and my cries for help, it was too late. Ailsa comforted me, telling me that it would be okay and that I should just leave, get into some shelter. Before I realized it, she died in my arms. I cried and cried as I buried her, wishing that she would come back.

When I finished the journey, I wanted revenge. I wanted to do anything to make those who took my friend away pay. But, the lessons from the good people I met came to mind. I knew that revenge wouldn't do anything and instead would take me down another dark path. I chose to walk away from my anger, from the evil that threatened to rise inside me. I knew that I had to take the high road and be like the good I met as a child.

And now? Well, I'm like those I saw in my childhood. I tell stories and lessons to younger children and to those I see. I still go for adventures, but I constantly prefer to go on my own. I am afraid to lose any friends or those around. Unless I meet someone who can fight back and stand more to me, then I will take them along with me. But till then, I'll remain alone, carrying the memory of my friend, my sister, on my back.