Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > From the wilds.
Wildheart

Character Info
Name: Inka Achomawi
Alignment: TN
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Witchdoctor.
Silver: 569
I had poor luck in finding anything remotely close to a reasonable shelter. It had been several days since the rain had come and it was still falling. Although, light at times, being consistently wet was uncomfortable and cold. Colder than I liked to be anyways. Remi has vanished again it had been nearly two days since I last saw the little beast. He better be out scavenging; otherwise, I don't know how ill feel when he returns. Otters could be so unpredictable and yet I couldn't live without him.

Somethings coming. Ill write later.

"Which doctor you expecting?" - Inka.

*Images are not mine.
Wildheart

Character Info
Name: Inka Achomawi
Alignment: TN
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Witchdoctor.
Silver: 569
Thankfully It was only Remi. He finally came back, with dinner too. While I was out gathering a bit of wood for a fire to cook his kill I stumbled upon some rather exciting plants in my opinion. Lemon grass and ginseng tea will compliment the roasted rabbit quite nicely. This discovery restored my faith in my resourcefulness. We will be just fine, as always, even in this new land.

Hopefully tomorrow we will make it to a village or small town. I really wish to find a grimoire of the land.

Life here seems as if its about to get exciting. Well, time to eat, Remi is getting restless. I still have to set up camp and the sun is setting perhaps I will write again later.

"Which doctor you expecting?" - Inka.

*Images are not mine.