Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > A Nobel's Plight
Noland

Character Info
Name: Noland Prumt
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Noble
Silver: 95
I am but a simple noble and business man in the vast city of Adeluna. I have been a noble all my life, and recently I have become rather upset with how my city has been run. Too long have our borders been weak, nomads coming and going as they wish. If they are going to be littering our streets they ought to be buying and selling things. You know, being productive. Currently we aren't doing anything about this and it's got me really riled up!

Not to mention the crime rate! The nomads are bad enough, but the unchecked theives' guild is absolutely horrendous. It's terrible. They are the scum of our city and our country. I'm gonna get 'em too! They can't hide from me or my men!

I must use my status to change Adeluna City for the better. I'm the only one who can!

It's the best, just terrific -Noland
Noland

Character Info
Another thing, our economy is bad, absolutely terrible, and I'm the one who can fix it. No one has more business sense than me. Believe it. We've got to be much better about this. You know the Republic of Tarishitar? They're laughing at us! This is something I will change, and when I change it, it's gonna be the best. They'll see. They won't be laughing at us for long that much I can tell you. 

We've got to focus on ourselves for a while. Adeluna is supposed to be supporting the whole of the kingdom and we cannot do that as long as we are spending too much time with other nations. It's a travesty.

Noland

Character Info
I've found two strong adventurers. They're very high energy. Just fantastic. One of them looks like he's traveled a great deal to get here. I have no problem hiring him if he works hard. The other one reminds me of me. Full of himself and cocksure. I'm taking them to a place I figure is a theives' guild hideout. This won't be a problem. We'll go in, bing bing bing, and we're out. Just like that. The. From then on it'll be a cake walk.

Noland

Character Info
I have sent three of the finest men I could find into a well known thief den. Good will be done here today as we liberate this city from the clutches of the notorious thieves' guild. Today marks the first day of the beginning of the resistance against evil. With every noble knight, and adventurer I hire the kingdom and city of Adeluna gets a little more safe, and that's all I've ever wanted. Truly it is.