Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Wanderer's Journal
Nyromix

Character Info
Name: Cedric
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Commander
Silver: 0
Ahh, the smell of air, the first morning i woke up without a hangover. I'm gonna need a job to start with, the winking mermaid might be a start. Gotta head there.

"Part fool, part hero, mostly fool."
Nyromix

Character Info
Hmm, a guy came up to me and asked why i was drinking milk, i explained and he didn't believe that i was broke, i guess i need to trade in a few coins and a log to impress this guy, he looks a year older than me. I wonder what job this guy is offering.

Nyromix

Character Info
Okay, from now on, i'll be writing down whatever i discover or something like that in this journal, not logs.

I'll start with:

-Bontruffle: A mushroom plant that can be ground up and turned into tea.
This tea goes well with bread as it tastes sweet, with a little bit of bitterness.
And it's very common too! I just found some in the Virens Forest!

-Mint Apple: A rare fruit that grows on Truffle Trees, it prevents scurvy,
it has a sweet green jelly in the core and cools the mouth and freshens the
person's breath. I found 3 of these this afternoon.

-Rubshick: It's very similar to water, it sanitizes the surface it touches and it's very cold, regardless of the temperature.
I saw a patch of it near a lake.

Nyromix

Character Info
Entry 3

After reading about stuff in the Library, i decided to write down what i learned.

Whisper Hounds: These things apparently appear in the Virens forests at night, makes a hissing noise when it stalks its
prey and when they're found by their prey, they make a screeching noise that may paralyze a person for a few seconds.
I've never encountered one before, but i might when i make a trip to Virens Forest!

Trolls: Large hideous beasts, they roam the forest and eat humans when they come across them, some have
tracker mushrooms growing on their shoulder so that their superiors can be alerted when they die.

Tracker Mushrooms: Implanted on controlled species, to get these, you need to be inflicted with anĀ 
artificial illness which makes you feel sickly for 5 days before you start growing purple mushrooms,
they are usually put on troll scouts or soldiers.

Virens forest sounds like a wild time, i should start preparing for a trip there.

Nyromix

Character Info
Entry 4

Okay, i was lying, i already went to Virens forest like 7 days ago, but i didn't come across any trolls, or whisper hounds because i only stayed for 3 hours. And i was lying when i would turn this Journal into an index or something.

So, i'm about to leave for Virens forest, i packed my clothes into one small bag, i don't have much clothes and i can wash them at
nearby rivers, i'm also bringing my bow, you never know what you'll need to kill in the forest! I'm gonna be staying there for 3 days, i hope i make some new friends when i get there!

Nyromix

Character Info
Entry 4.5

There's a 7 day gap from in between logs, i'm too lazy to keep writing stuff.

Nyromix

Character Info
Entry 5

Holy hell, what a crazy day. I was walking around the forest, and noticed smoke, i went toward it and it was actually Trolls roasting people alive and snapping their bones like twigs. I fought them and they thought i escaped, i set everyone that were in cages free. During the fight, i met 3 people, and a talking cat. Wow. More trolls came up and we had to hide in trees. We eventually went on our trip to the elderly person's house. And now here we are, i asked if i could make tea. Hope tomorrow isn't as life threatening as today.

Nyromix

Character Info
The previous pages have been torn out, the remaining scraps of paper are still stuck to the side of the binder

And as of now, this page remains as the first page in this journal.

This book is property of Cedric Theodore, if you happen to find it, don't bother returning it.

This journal will hold all of my discoveries, experiences and others.

Nyromix

Character Info
Entry 1
———-

Being aboard the Seaglide is rough, everyone pushes you around when you're in the way and such, full of sailormen that are actually criminals running from the law, though I do enjoy seeing materials, weapons and others that is completely new to me. There's this nice sword they're carrying to somewhere, which is their last stop.

One of the crew was nice enough to share a nice recipe for expensive beer that's actually being sold for way than it's actually worth.