Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Nik's Storytime (with drinks)
Nikulas Stark

Character Info
Name: Nikulas Stark
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Rafandi Warrior
Silver: 187
Damn mongols! Filthy little gobs and orcs intruded on our lands, defiling her with their dirty, stinkin' feet and nasty blood whenever we spill it from them. It been a few days and already I ran out of ale by day two. Wasn't expectin' this fight to last too long, but with those Hiafae holdin' themselves up in their homes instead of fightin' like real warriors, the rest of us had to pick up the slack. That lizard with wings doesn't help matters, but I am in the business of lookin' for another cloak, and dragonscale is scarce in these parts.

If those precious little house elves could get some more drink from their ports, then they'd be worth something actually at this point. Cracking the skulls of our enemies feels so empty without some spirits to warm the soul and make ya feel closer to them just before their lives slip away. My kind been on this island just as long as the Hiafae yet those elves feel as though they are the true people just because they built their stick in the muddle of a city. Well, if that was the case, then they wouldn't have much trouble defending it from the buggers, would they? We are in this because we are always up for a good fight, that and we will not be pushed around by a wyvern or his lackeys. They will be crushed beneath our boots and will run with their tails between their legs.

Such a glorious sight to come as the Rafandi stand proud and tall over this island turned battlefield. 

Nikulas Stark

Character Info
Name: Nikulas Stark
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Rafandi Warrior
Silver: 187
I am Nikulas, of the Stark House. My family has been living in Itjivut for more than seven generations. We are fighters first and foremost- warriors that thrive against the elements and fear nothing. Though a great deal of our time is spent in peace, when the call to arms arrive we can not and will not ignore it. The coldness of the weather nor of our enemies' steel will deter us from the good fight.

I am always ready for a brawl or a good drink or twelve. On this rock, we take pride in both, something that those dainty "civilized" folk that live in the mainland wouldn't understand. If they were brought over here in those flimsy wears they have, they are likely to freeze their asses off before they set one foot of the ships. And if they survive that, then they would surely be knocked off their feet from our brews here. None of that fancy weak dining wines and such.

Speaking of which, we hardly meddle into the affairs of the elves here. They do their own thing and we, ours. The only time that we do interact with them is when trading, and that happens few and far. They want to keep their legacy despite it being in ruins not too long ago, and we are just fine with that. We do not hold ourselves up in cities because our way of living is always moving. Our game consistently migrates and we must do the same to survive. There is no time to build up walls and fortresses when our livelihood flees from it. Our way of life is simple and straightforward. We are surviviors, always have been and always will.