Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Words of a Warlord
Steele

Character Info
Name: Steele Norcross
Alignment: CN
Race: Lycantrope/Demon
Class: Warlord
Silver: 1011
Us children of Sin, no matter how apart we are, we are destined to come together. The ties that bind us have proven again and again to be quite powerful.

It had been weeks since I came to this wretched place, unsure if any of my kin aside from my father had crossed over. Unfortunately I would learn that the “chosen” had arrived here as well, and even more unfortunate was that the first one to contact me was my loin-brained brother Dante. Oh I know of his calling card well; the messaged at arrived in my tavern room in the form of a dead man slumped over my bed with a large wound in his chest, and his heart was missing. He knew I was here so it was a matter of time of waiting before he came to me. That ditzy buffoon had also made contact with two of our sisters, Carrie and Beelze and within days they made it cross the sea and found us as well.

Yes, the ever starving serpent and the pompous little brat. Along with the horny toad, they were enough to drive me insane without Father’s guidance. They had explained that sister Rize was here as well, but she was off doing whatever she was. It wasn’t surprising to hear since she was the wayward child of the bunch. All that remained to be located was Freya and Colden, though if anything I wouldn’t mind if the latter had perished before setting one foot here. The crybaby wasn’t my top concern back then nor was he now, though Father may still have plans for him so I will make certain that he lives until he thoroughly served his purpose, even though the spoiled prince is as delusional as a hatter. I swear, Cyprus would have been better off not popping him out, lest I would be saved from a fate as to have to watch over him. If I am lucky, then hopefully an accident will befall him.

As far as Freya is concerned, we’d probably find her in a dragon’s den where she kicked one out and is hording its treasure. That, or in jail likely. Nonetheless, the four of us will keep in close proximity of one another, for isn’t that what family is about?