Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Cold heart, Warm Blood
Hype

Character Info
Name: Calas "Hype" Shadai
Alignment: CN
Race: Ice Genasi
Class: Rogue/Assassin
Silver: 53
Sitting at the foot of this tree outside of town, I often wonder: Is it worth it?

The years of murder for hire are supposed to take it's toll on the mind, isn't it? If I don't feel it, then I guess I'm doing something right. Not that I ever want to feel bad for doing what I do, but It's just something I've noticed in others who have killed. Even if they have only killed a single person, some people can not deal with that blood on their hands. It makes me wonder what goes on inside their minds. What a sad life it must be to have to have that kind of stress, that kind of resentment for yourself, for doing something nature would have done anyways.

Maybe keeping this journal will help me dive into the minds of others as I keep a record of how interactions go.

Well, until next time.
 -Calas