DarkHeart

Character Info
Name: Martris Shardae
Alignment: LG
Race: Human|demon|kitsune
Class:
Silver: 742
Dear Jaci..

Can you hear me? I pray to you everyday, because you gave me reasons to live. I don't know where you are anymore, daddy stopped taking me to your shrine. I don't know why either, he says your gone. Where did you go? Did you leave like mommy did? I miss you.. I hope you can hear my prayer.

Miss Jaci, keep me and daddy safe. Even mommy and my sisters. I don't want Maribelle to miss me too badly, I'll see her again.. Right? Even you and mommy too, right?

Sometimes daddy seems really sad, did I day something wrong? I feel like its my fault that he is so sad. I can't say anything to cheer him up, because Maribelle is the only one who understands me, outside of you miss Jaci.

I don't know what to do, daddy is packing our stuff now. He seems like he is much sadder then he was when I was starting my prayer to you. Are we going somewhere? Is daddy bringing me to you? I hope so. Daddy needs to find mommy and Maribelle so we can be happy again.

Miss Jaci, will you take good care of me? I remember you holding me as a baby and giving me my elemental. He still protects me like you do. I love you miss Jaci. Daddy has finished packing, he says we are going on a trip. I can't wait to see you again.I have grown so much, since I was last at your shrine. See you soon miss Jaci.

DarkHeart

Character Info
Name: Martris Shardae
Alignment: LG
Race: Human|demon|kitsune
Class:
Silver: 742
Dear Jaci,

I thought daddy was taking me to you or to his guild, but I was wrong. I don't know where I am, please tell me where I am. I don't like this place, your not here. Mommy isn't here either, nor is Maribelle. I-I need you miss Jaci, I really need you. I'm so scared here. 

Ever since daddy made me leave, I've had nightmares about this place. I miss the comfort of my own bed, my puppy, my elemental, and my sister. Most of all I miss you. Miss Jaci, please come take me away. I don't want to be here anymore. This place is too scary and no one but daddy is here, I'm so alone. 

Please miss Jaci, come take me away.