Haden

Character Info
Name: Haden Shardae
Alignment: CG
Race: elemental Kitsune
Class: battle mage
Silver: 47
Where am I to go now?

I have asked myself this question many times over the past few weeks. Life as I once knew it is now gone. I have lost every thing. My wife, my daughters, my position in a prominent guild, my home, and even my ability to cast spells. I don't know what's wrong with me. How could I lose everything that I worked my whole life for? Where do I even got from here…?

I used to be Drada, second in command of a healers guild. I helped countless people, I saved so many lives. I did so much for those around me and now I can't even lift a finger to help myself, let alone my son. What am I supposed to do with a child who won't even talk to me and tell me what's wrong.

Part of me thinks it is my fault. I paid more attention to every one who came through the guilds doors then my own family. Until now, I never realized how precious they were. Now it is too late. My wife left me and took our daughter, because my son wouldn't leave me. My other daughter won't speak to me, and I have a son who won't talk to me at all. I feel like such a failure. 

I am surprised I haven't ended my own life by now. I guess it has to do with my son. He is the only thing that is keeping me going. I just wish I knew why he won't speak. Its been four or five years since his birth and he hasn't even made a sound.

Maybe he is traumatized by the fighting between me and his mother. Or by the fact that I didnt spend enough time with him or his twin sister. Maybe, just maybe its because he was parted from his twin. He used to be such a happy child and now he seems worse then me. I don't want him to end up like this. He is just beginning life, he doesn't need to be depressed and questioning life.

How do I even help him, if I can't even help myself?