Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Curses Unfolded [R]
Paulina

Character Info
Name: Paulina Manaroot
Alignment: LN
Race: Elf/Baba Yaga
Class: Bog Witch
Silver: 2035
My existence in this world is one I wouldn’t wish on anyone. The Baba Yagas of Feeorin are some of the worst women in existence. They trade beauty in for power and become some of the most ugly creatures to walk the earth. I am the exception, this is due to my Elvish Blood. Sometimes good men are kept around and the whole village will use them to procreate. I don’t know what happens to them afterwards but I imagine it ends in blood sacrifice for more power.

The Burrberry Clan has prided itself on multiple things. The first being that they do not hesitate to kill. The second they sacrifice the purest beings, infants and children, to whatever higher power fuels  our magic. Third, they do not hesitate to make their own miserable. I live in the third rule, they hated me. They branded me with their mark so others knew what I am, what they force me to be.

So I’ve devised a plan, a brilliant plan. I’ve seduced the local fey folk into taking notes out into the world, not that I would dare let Fey folk touch me. The notes are being posted up across Parvpora, hopefully someone will come looking for adventure. I’ve left my name off of it so others don’t know its me in case they find it.

We’ll see… I want a bloody, bloody massacre. They deserve it. I hate them all. Burn them.

-Paulina

I've done it! I've made contact with someone quite wonderful. He appears to be a werewolf and he's promised to help me. The way he stares at my body excites me in a way I've never felt, is it because of the euphoria I feel knowing I'm finally getting what I've dreamed about since I was a girl? Five year old me wouldn't know what to do with this power we've been given. I'm just thankful someone answered my letter and did not die.

Tonight, when the children are sacrificed and the bones are picked.. I'll lead them out on flash notice that there are more children being led into Feeorin with false promises from Fey. They'll believe me and if not I guess I'm dead. Mother isn't all that bright but she is the high matron of this clan. I suppose in a way, I should be grateful she doesn't know what I'm up to. She's been too busy trying to prepare for  tonight to even notice my odd behavior.

Let's hope they get no mercy. Let's hope Gabriel comes through.

-Paulina

OOC: Brittlez
Paulina got her name from the song Paulina by The Dreadnoughts.