Xyros

Character Info
Name: X'yros Vas 'Vadam
Alignment: CE
Race: Sang'Vii ((Sung-Vee))
Class: ♚Retired Gladiator, Trained Warrior
Silver: 417
Dear Diary, 

Greetings, my name is Enya. Today I have turned 22, but I'm not actually sure when I was born. Father said that this day was close to when he found me, so I'm going with that. I have never actually had a, "festival" for myself, in fact I learned about these odd celebrations when coming across a joyful village. I asked if I may join them, but decided not to for my own safety. We do a lot of traveling, and come across many villages. Father just says that he gets annoyed and that these people need to have respect, so then the people fear him in the end. I think he's improved quite a bit, he no longer sets the houses and crops on fire. I help sometimes in the bigger villages or towns when he needs someone small, other times I'm told to stay home in the woods. I don't mind, it's amazing and beautiful where we live.
     I don't really have family, just my Father and I. His name is, X'yros Vas 'VaDam, but I'm not supposed to use his name, he is very prideful. He isn't really my blood Father either, as I have been told. I guess I was really lucky, Father said that he had come to rescue anyone still alive in a burning village he had seen from a distance and only found me. He couldn't leave me on my own for I was so young, so he brought me up himself. In a sense I guess, he is my real Father. He makes sure I'm fed wonderful food and clothed in the finest of clothing, I feel very spoiled and blessed.
      I have a horse named Ginger, most of the time she has to stay back home. I ride her there very often, sometimes we'll have our own little adventures. She's the closest thing to a friend I have ever had. She knows me almost better than my Father even, it's a strong bond we have for one another, even if she is just an animal.

Now that you know a little about me, I'll tell you what we did today. Today Father went to the marketplace, and I saw a man playing wood with strings. The noise that his little tool made was amazing! I guess he said they were called, "instruments," and they made music. I have never heard of anything so lovely in such a long time, so I stopped to listen and enjoy it. Only for a little while though, the crowds were becoming incredibly pushy. Father became irritated and started to growl, so the people gave him plenty of space. In the market I got a new cloak, a deep royal blue. Blue is my favorite color, I was very excited about it. Father said it would be my gift because my last cloak had been burnt in a fire. (Long story.)
     During the lunching time Father left as he usually did, but he allowed me to stay at the market and do whatever. So I ate by myself and watched all of the people. It felt weird, being alone. Some older man came and sat across from me. I guess he's some rogue assassin, we have quite a bit in common. We talked for a long time, his name was Herriot and he had just lost his wife. I felt very sorry for him, and we walked down the streets together. He pointed out all of the little shops and told me about them, then he bought me some sort of frothing drink. Father had taught me since I was young that it was poison, but he never died. He's invincible to me. 
      I told him that I had to go back to the Inn, that my Father would be expecting me, and he walked me back. Herriot asked if I would be able to meet him back at the dining place again tomorrow, he would like to teach me lessons. I told him that I'd probably beat him he's so old, but that I'd ask. The sun has almost fully set, I should probably ask Father soon before he retires to bed.

It's weird, but I'm actually excited to see this man again tomorrow. It felt… nice, talking to him. Father rarely speaks, he thinks most of the time or growls and snorts. I doubt he'll allow me to go with some man he doesn't know, but a small part of me is hopeful. Well, I suppose it is time for me to get on with it. Goodnight, hopefully I'll be alive to write in you again tomorrow. (That's a joke. Father wouldn't kill me. I don't think anyways.)

-With sincere love,
Enya 'VaDam