Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Blood Secrets
Yazaere

Character Info
Name: Yazaere Do'ghym
Alignment: TN
Race: Drow
Class: Fallen Cleric
Silver: 78
All that I have known is gone, except for the exiled one.  Moliira, my older sister.  And given that I have nowhere else I can go, it seems I must go to her.  I've no wish to end my life just now, and I know I will find safety in her realm.  A realm… if only the elders knew what they had done then.  I don't think they expected her rise to becoming one of the great ones, and even tried to erase her name from the city.  But my family remembered her, as appropriate to our name.

And now that our House has fallen, it is that memory that will carry me forward.  I fled the house as soon as the attack started, at our mother's behest.  I stayed in the city long enough to be sure that the attack had succeeded, then I found my way to the surface world.  What I will do once I find my sister… I am unsure.  She has been exiled for many decades now, and I do not know how she will react to my presence.  But if I throw myself on the mercy of the Huntress… it has to be an improvement over the mercy of our own people.
Yazaere

Character Info
Name: Yazaere Do'ghym
Alignment: TN
Race: Drow
Class: Fallen Cleric
Silver: 78
And so I ascended from the depths, and into the sunlit world.  I could only stand to travel by day with a veil, as my eye burn in the harsh light.  I did have some help, from a paleskinned human named Jake.  An odd name… but I would imagine that my own name sounds odd to them.  And I have learned the way to where my sister reigns from.  For a time, I have hesitated.  But I am alone, and I know that it is not likely I will survive without aid. 

And so I will make my way to the circle of fae-stones I found.  And I will cut my hand, offer my blood and speak the name of her realm. 

From there, I do not know what will happen.  But I am certain it will be better than remaining in the Depths.