Paige Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Paige Wintercrest
Alignment: CN
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 152
Once a upon a time I was different.

Once a upon a time, I was meek and oblivious to the world. I was young and foolish, abandoned and scared. I was a best kept secret to some; to others, I was a older sibling that didn’t exist until years later when they all grew up. I was a lot of things, and I was also not a lot of things. I wasn’t powerful, strong or courageous. I wasn’t the wisest or the most gifted. I wasn’t smart enough to avoid situations where I would learn the hard way and it nearly cost me my life. I was a sheep in wolf’s clothing for the longest time, that was until the incident happened…

I had traveled in the dead of night into the roguish parts of a city when my stalker came from the shadows and turned me. Ever since then, my life hadn’t been the same; I became what I wasn’t. I was stronger, more daring and even more important, more determined to continue my practices in the magical arts. My brother Krystopher may have abandoned his quest to learn to control the darkest of arts, but I had nothing to lose. The remnants of my family are my siblings, and they all could take care of themselves, and I have no significant other or a child so I have no need to worry about putting such in harm’s way. I studied endlessly and soon I tracked down my “sire” and provided an endless array of torment to him until his final unbreath. I will not lie and say that I felt any remorse for him; I enjoyed every moment of watching him squirm like a worm.

Perhaps through the encounter I became too overconfident. Through that, I sought out duels with other dark practitioners in the cities’ underworld. This is a world where such magic is forbidden and outlawed and yet there were those like myself that didn’t care. Some of the duels would end in death, which didn’t bother me for I grew up around it and almost died myself. I do not fully recall the day of my dearly beloved sister’s death, but from what I can remember was that I was approached by another and challenged to duel. She had found me and found out what was going to happen with me and this mysterious man, and tried to stop me. I, of course, refused to do so and she stood in my way, pleading with me to stop. A bright flash was all I can see next and then the life faded from her eyes and she collapsed onto the ground. My beautiful little sister was dead and the man simply walked off. I remember clinging to her body and sobbing at my fallen packmate. It was there I learned another cruel lesson- that this world is ugly beneath its pretty mask. I swore vengeance upon her killer and I will do whatever it takes. Even if I am to be consumed by darkness…   

OOC: Brandon, the Mad Admin, or Branana