Roleplay Forums > Character Activities > Character Journals > Mad Whispers of a Mad Prince
Nihr

Character Info
Name: Solomon 'Nihr' Blaque
Alignment: TE
Race: Eldritch Prince
Class: Count/sorcerer/alien?
Silver: 667
OOC:

Journal entries, flashbacks, one-shots,…

Nihr

Character Info
[Journal Entry]

A journal. What do you do with this thing? Ra-Mh'ri-La suggested that I'd give this a try, a book to write down your thoughts. Or as she says; your secrets. I don't know, I'm not much of a writer. A reader, yes, but a writer, nah.

Okay, I asked Ramla again what to do with this thing since I'm not one of those people who pours their tears and failures over paper, or clings to one-sided love.
Okay scratch the last part….

I guess I could use this journal as a sketchbook instead? I do like making sketches of my inventions. Which reminds me, I need to do something about our eyesight. Sunglasses don't exist here I think? Which means I'll have to make some for Ramla and me but that requires materials first. I'm thinking of maybe adding some features to the glasses. Regular dark- tinted glass to shield from the sun or bright lights. And then maybe something that can trace magic particles. Maybe even heat-signatures?

No, maybe not the heat part, I doubt they have technology like that in Revaliir. It would be difficult enough for the tinted glasses, and my knowledge on their 'magical advanced technology' is still unknown to me. At first glance you can sense the particles in the air. Magic is everywhere here and clings to almost everything. Objects, flora and fauna, even sentient creatures.

I don't know what else to write…so, bye?

Nihr

Character Info
[Journal Entry]

Something strange happened today. Ramla and I were resting in our room at the Inn we're staying in. It's somewhere in Tarishitar. And today was a very hot day too, a damn heatwave. Anyway, Ramla said something that made me realize something. She came to me as I was polishing the golden mask I had recently purchased. I'm being drawn to the mercenary life more and more ever since the Dream incident in the ravines. 

That incident sparked some excitement in our lives, Ramla and me that is. Action, danger, potential death and pain. Wonderful! We were accompanied by 2 young men, boys really if you ask me. A goblin Paladin by the name of Scrubble, and a lovely dragon lady. Quite a fierce one she was, she sure got Ramla jealous. El - Oh - El, as the Earthen youth might've said. One of the boys left all of the sudden, some teleportation skill. 

Teleportation these days is a parlor trick… Sad. Magic used to be…Magic. Reserved for the few of brilliant mind, until they wanted students and teach the world of their secrets. Then before you know it everyone can do it. 

I'm straying, a hot day in Tarishitar. Ramla came to me as I polished the mask  and she asked me, 

"Has there ever been a time where you took a human appearance, or non-human, just because you liked it? You know, just for your own comfort and not to make others comfortable around you or more trusting. A face that you enjoy, for yourself?"

In all the centuries I have lived, never had it occurred to me that I could take on an appearance of my own liking. For me, simple because I happen to like it? My disguises were always to gain the trust of others. Even before Ramla when she was but a little girl I pretended to be one of the gods she used to worship. I don't know what kind of disguise I would like. A barbarian look? Full beard with long manes? Or perhaps a nice, fit swarthy man. Balding and toned in muscle? 

I don't know… Perhaps after I return from Canelux I'll be inspired enough to have a face I can call my own.

Nihr

Character Info
[Journal Entry]

Pirates….I love pirates. No rules, party all night and day, women left and right and MONEY! 
I love pirates.

Vil, Vimo, vipal,….I still can't spell let alone pronounce that name properly. Pirate City! There. Everyone will know what that means, right?
Why am I talking to my journal…? Damn you Ramla! *shakes fists* . I'm worse than the youth on earth, geez…
Like I said, Pirate City is a great city. Lots of trade to be had, lots of friends and enemies to be made. Although I'm not sure if I made a friend or an enemy out of that crew last night? 

None of these pirates got anything on Jack Sparrow though. Still my number one pirate…I miss Tv.
Why hasn't Revaliir invented the freaking television yet???? I'm bored! I can't keep killing people for my amusement, it gets boring. And I might just turn these people extinct…

I wonder what Ramla is doing? She's in Parvpora still, exploring it while I explore Canelux. Did you know, journal, that the gods are real here? It's scary to think that there might be something stronger than me. I'm usually on the top of the food chain, except for my father… May his balls be forever crushed by heels. Fucker.