Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Sularia > Groupies [P, R, Event]
Jarmyr

Character Info
Name: Jarmyr Norcross
Alignment: CN
Race: Archdemon
Class: Dark Bard
Silver: 547
These past few months saw Jarmyr taking in comfort with his original love- that of music. He couldn't recall the moment that had spearheaded his interest in the art; it was almost as if he had come out of the womb with it. Whenever he played, he felt as though nothing else existed but the two of them, which was simply fine with the demon as tonight fell into a familiar scenario. A well-kept tavern, hearty food, and a calm atmosphere. A few patrons here and there minding their own business. Some sweet wine to wet his lips with and his trusted lute for which strummed a lovely, slow tune by his fingers as he sat by himself in a table in the corner. The head of the establishment had warmed up to his playing and allowed for it a few nights ago- better for something peaceful than someone destroying the place like certain queens here had.

As he played, he felt as if his wick soul was in paradise with each pluck of the strings. Jaymyr was in the zone, unable to notice a young lady that had arrived and plopped herself beside him. After a few moments, his senses started to kick in and he opened his crimson eyes. They immediately latched onto her but he continued to play. She was lithe with pink hair and fascinating eyes that shined as though they were a rainbow. He gave her a light smile before proceeding on with his song. Afterward, his eyes opened again, but this time he saw two of them. Admittingly, he was a bit puzzled but allowed himself to think that it was the wine finally catching up to him after spending the entire day here. A bit shaken, he kept on with his work but the girl seemed to multiple and surround him as he carried on.

"Alright, what's the deal? I couldn't be that drunk", he huffed and looked at the original one. "Is this a prank? Who are you?"

"I'm Raine", she replied giddily.

“And you?”

“Raine.”

“And let me guess, the rest of you are named Raine?”

“Mmmmhmmmm”, the rest answered in unison.

Soon the women crept up closer as if they were predators and he was the prey. Jarmyr didn’t know what the hell was going on and the next moment, he was lifted up into the air and being carried out by them. “What are you doing?”

“Taking you.”

“Uh, why?”

“We like you.”

He was too baffled to fight back, unsure where or why they were taking him as they carried him through the streets. Meanwhile, Dante was strolling back, minding his own business when he saw the approaching mob and his uncle. “Uncle, why are you with Raine? And why are there so many of them?”

“Hell if I know…wait, you know them?”

“I know her, at least one of them…” he called back as they passed him by with those sweet smiles she often kept.

“Well do something!”

“I know, I’ll get Angela! She'll know what to do with her bird.”

“Wait, what? You’re leaving me!?”

Dante portaled out of there while the group carried Jaymyr off to gods know where.

“Auntie Ang! Why is there a cluster of Raine carrying my music playing Uncle Jarmyr around?”, he called out while searching through her home. “Why is there a cluster of her to begin with?”

Alt Account of the Admin, Brandon :P