Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Sularia > A Warrior's Welcome [P/R]
Jordas Wintercrest

Character Info
Name: Jordas Wintercrest
Alignment: LN
Race: Lycantrophe
Class: Wolf King
Silver: 326
As usual, the White Rose Manor was blooming with life, though many that would find themselves in the midst of the clan would say it was blooming with insanity. Blaine was lecturing Sparrow on the importance of being a gentleman, and not trying to juggle multiple girlfriends at once. Not that the boy was paying him any real mind as he was writing a letter to another possible candidate. His father's words were being to get eclipsed by his grandfather's who was praising him on being more of a man than Blaine was. 

"Attaboy, a true Wintercrest like his mother!" 

"The hell does that mean?" 

"It means you wear a skirt, boy! I'm glad that the kids have someone else they can look up to besides myself!"

"To hell with you, old man!"

"Already been there, not enough alcohol!"

The two were arguing frantically while Aurora was finishing off some scriptures, coming down to the last few lines before her quell stroked imperfectly against the parchment due to her family distraction. "Damn it all to hell!" Her eyes whipped up at her father and grandfather, "You two are supposed to get Sparrow on the straight and narrow before Ma gets back, remember?  Or maybe one of you wants a knot in the back of your head as he does." She pointed at her little brother's head, who had a nice little bump from when Toya caught him resting in some girl's lap and not doing his chores. 

"Calm down, Aurora. I will make sure that he learns…"

"Uhuh, and you are also going to make sure that Jordas doesn't stay too long in Rose's bed, right", she teased as she corrected her mistake on the paper. 

"…WHAT!"

The house felt like it shook with his answer as Blaine rushed up to the stairs and Garland continued to not only praise Sparrow but give him more tips. 

Meanwhile, Jordas was stirring away due to the commotion downstairs and his eyes met with a sea of chocolate locks. It took a great deal and time to convince her parents, more so her father to let them court, but even with that, it was hard to turn down an invitation to her room. Besides, they had been good for a while now. What was one little slip-up? "Morning, beautiful", he whispered, moving in closer before he heard the stomping and the familiar growlings. "Ah, bloody hell." Jordas slipped quickly out of the bed and was searching about for his pants before a couple of knocks came at the door. "…Jordas, open up. I know you are there…I can smell you." The voice was eerily calm but there was a razor-edge to it. 

"Fu…", Jordas started as he slipped into his trousers and crept up to the door. "Can you please not kill me this morning. I do have to go to the ports…"

"To get shipped out!", Blaine said, his voice holding a bit of excitement, a bit much more than it should. 

"No, I have business to tend to. It might be good for all of us alright?" 

"…FIne. You two get downstairs for breakfast. Your mother should be home shortly. And pray she doesn't kill Sparrow."

"WIntercrest blood, cousin", Jordas snickered a little. 

"Fuck off", Blaine said before leaving to head back downstairs. 

"Well, I wasn't lying", he said, turning back to Rose. "My kingdom has some stakes on that mad island, Bakulaw. There are some settlements that actually thrived there and their natural resources are a rarity to get, especially with all those creatures out there. One of their warriors should be coming by ship later today."