Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Sularia > Old, New, Borrowed, Blue (P,R)
Kali

Character Info
Name: Kali
Alignment: CN
Race: Djinn
Class: Enchantress
Silver: 147
For the next few months after the proposal, Kali had been busy making the arrangements for Sol and Undine’s wedding. No expenses were spared, for, after all, it was her lion cub’s special day. And she’d be damned if anyone would ruin it for them, especially his little brother. Dante had proven to be a thorn to her side, much of which she was able to ignore until the last few weeks. Her patience was tried over and over and even Xunatar had warned him not to test her- Kali’s wrath was that much of a threat. Still, he had been persistent in being a pest but she kept her cool and started to send word to Abed to prepare to send for guests and a full list of items required.

In the meanwhile, she made sure that Undine would be pampered to her heart’s content, something that might seem out of the norm for herself. But surely a bride needed to be properly prepared. She somehow managed to bring the spa to the sea demon, not the other way around as they lounged about in the Black Court Manor. One lady was working on her nails and the other tended to her feet while Kali sipped at Abedian tea. “So later today, the workers at the florist shop will arrive with the samples of flowers you can pick from. Found an excellent wine seller also coming this afternoon.” She pondered to herself as to what else was going on- everything was going so fast and at times she wasn’t sure if she could keep up with knowing every little detail. “Oh yes, I have sent word for your father about the news as well. Honestly, that boy of mine should have done the proposal right and ask him ahead of time for your hand.”

She was just getting relaxed when that fool Dante crept in and pouted. “Come on, I wanna help! He’s my brother.”

“And my son. When it’s your own child’s wedding, who’s gonna plan it?”

“I am, of course.”

“I wouldn’t be sure of that. Lotus might kill you if you try and take that away from her only daughter.”

Kali frowned tightly- while she could remove him permanently, she couldn’t’. Xunatar, for one thing, would be pissed and his creation wouldn’t have been made had she not been the one to tell his father about his project.

“No you go away now. This room is for women only. I don’t need you agitating my daughter in law or myself for that matter.” Her tone was clear and deadly serious. Dante grumbled and headed off to do Dante things.

“The next time, I’ll feed him to something. The ‘what’ is the hard part.”

She decided to turn the conversation in a different direction. “Are you nervous, Undine?”