Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Horae Island > Under The Sun [Open]
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
[This thread is open to one person, only. You can send me a pm or message my request to join, thanks!]

The rainforest slowly disappeared as the woman escaped the adventure she had went through. She had already spent far too much time roaming the island and she was growing anxious to find out what she could get herself into next. The moment that the sky-high trees disappeared, she was instantly overwhelmed by the heat of the sun. There was a slow sigh that escaped her lips as closed her eyes and tried to settle her stomach over the change. Shaking her head for a moment, she focused once again on the world around her. Her eyes shinned a stunning jade as she reached her hand out. A glow took over her palm and suddenly a shawl appeared falling into her open hand from the glow. The thin fabric was then quickly wrapped over her head to try and block the sun a little more from her head.

The heat was nothing to bother her after a moment in the sun. She had always loved the elements when she was young, however her skills in adaptions were rather high. Most probably never actually thought about it because of how Rhea acted but she was not given the duty of strength for nothing. There was a pure beast beneath her cute smile. With a growing grin, she began her travel through the new, hot zone. She had heard that this section was referred to as the Ignius.

With the trees long abandoned, Rhea found herself watching herds of animals slowly traveling through endless grasslands. The heat had long become nothing to the woman after undoing the tie on the front of her tunic, showing a little more of her sun kissed skin. She had spent a lot of time traveling recently outside of her temple and it her skin even warmer than it normally would be. She remained clad, outside of her new wrap, in her pants and boots which only helped her travel from place to place. There was a lot of walking in this new adventure of hers.

She was curious what would happen next after being lost in a rainforest and jumping from an airship.

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
Name: Hiro Kouen
Alignment: TG
Race: Humanoid Elemental
Class: Elemental Knight
Silver: 1067
Hiro slowly trudged through the sweltering heat in the grasslands.  He'd run out of water some time ago, and hadn't been able to find somewhere else to fill up his canteen.  It wasn't a desert, but still it felt oppressively hot.  He was wearing his red mythril armor, he wanted to get strong, he had to expose himself to the heat.  He had to become like his father, who was able to be come one with fire.  Hiro hadn't been able to do that yet.  His brow dripped with sweat, his sapphire eyes seemed to glaze over as he continued his march.  Maybe he'd be able to find a river, or at least the shade of a tree to hide behind.  His body felt like it was burning, and his throat was parched.  His mouth was dry, it was hard to open his mouth and move his lips.  Everything hurt.  He thought he saw something in the distance, maybe a person?  A glowing radiant aura was approaching him.

He collapsed onto his knees.  His strength was giving out on him.  "W-water . . . too hot."  Why couldn't he just will himself to not feel this heat?  He could march for days in the desert or walk into a volcano.  Both of his parents could withstand that kind of heat, yet he hadn't been able to do that yet.  Why couldn't he just merge with flame, meld it, become one with it.

"Help."  He collapsed onto the dry dirt and grass, falling in and out of consciousness.  He didn't know what would happen to him, maybe a wild animal would eat him, but he was lacking the strength to get up and keep going.  He needed an angel to save him, perhaps.

Or at least a drink of water.  That'd be good right about now.

Rhea

Character Info
The voice was a boy was enough to perk the Goddess’s interest. Her eyes shifted around the grasslands as she tried to track where it was coming from. She could hear the word of help but her eyes could not see any one standing around her. Her heart began to race and for once the curiosity disappeared in an instance. There was a feeling of fear that struck her heart as she tried to search the plains once more.

”Hello? Is anyone out there?” Rhea paused as her eyes searched for an answer but none came. ”I am sure I heard someone call for help. Please answer me!” Yet again, silence was her response. Hazel eyes began to shift shades as they grew into a bright jade. There was no way she was going to let someone get hurt or be toyed with in such a way. No matter what she would going to find the voice whether they wanted to be found or not. In the back of her mind, she almost hoped it was someone crying wolf.

”I am coming to get you whether you like it or not!” She yelled out. At this point some of the animals had stopped their calm grazing to stare at the scene in curiosity. It did not seem like any of the wildlife was actually caring what was going on. She tried to detect his aura but the power shivered up strangely. It was obvious that maybe he was not consciously there if he had been there. She could have to walk for hours if she wanted to find this person. She did not own the ability to fly to check the area better so she needed to think of a better way.

Quickly she raised her hand yet again and summoned another one of her own items. This time it was a strange hourglass chiseled from beautiful wood. One side held beautiful flowers at full growth while the other the wood became almost petrified and old. This would her first time using this device but for only a minor couple of seconds she hoped it would do no harm. She was told there was no way to change the fate of what was in her past but it would give her a chance to see something she did not see at the time. Shifting the hourglass she let the sand begin to fall and around her the world shifted.

In a moment, she saw herself walking backwards and watched the scene go back to where it has been but she was able to see the scene before she flipped it back over.  She flipped it back over when she was sure she had heard the voice. She would only have the time it would take for the world to replay itself for her to see what it was. Then everything would go back to the way it had been like she had never done this. Thankfully, this did come helpful to her as she saw in the distance of her a man falling down into the high grass. She found the owner of the voice!

The world shifted back into place as the last grain of sand shifted into place. Rhea quickly ran to the stranger’s side to find him unconscious. She knew he cried about water and help so she could only do the best she could. There pulled her small pack of water from her side and pushed it against his lips as she shifted his body. She just needed him to drink this and hopefully it would help him. Her mother had taught her how to do it once before, so she could only pray it worked the way she had told her.

My Active Threads
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
He heard a voice talking to him, but he couldn't muster the strength to speak up again.  His mouth was too dry.  He was on the brink of consciousness when some person rushed to his side.  Salvation!  She pulled out a canteen, and started to get water into his mouth.  He nearly choked on it, but he was able to drink from the canteen.  He started feeling strength returning to his body.  The water was cool and wet, it soothed his overheated body.

"T-thank you," Hiro managed to sputter he managed to open his eyes and look at his savior.  It was a beautiful woman who saved him, an angel in the flesh.  "Are you an angel?  You've saved me.  Thank you."  He still wasn't quite himself, having been just brought back to consciousness.  He slowly started to get up to face her.  "My name is Hiro Kouen, I'm sorry you had to see me like this.  I ran out of water, and I wanted to train in the heat, but it didn't go well."  He sighed and placed his hands on his face, wiping the sweat off it.  "I don't know how I can't handle this kind of heat, yet he can stand in a volcano and survive wearing full armor."

Rhea

Character Info
There was fear rising in Rhea as she tried to help the man and then he started to choke for a second. Normally, that would bring more fear to a situation but the fact it was him moving again and awake enough to control the situation. A huge smile had taken over her lips as she slowly helped the man sit up a little so he could drink the water. It only took a little longer for him to finally speak out to her.

”An angel?” There was a soft confusion in her voice at his words but she could not help but just laugh it off. ”I am far from an angel, I can promise you that. I would love to have the ability to fly, though!” She gave him a kind smile as she watched him finally begin to move on his own to face her. It seemed he was getting better every second. There was a reason that water was important especially in a place like this.

She reminded silent as he started to introduce himself. He seemed to be one that liked to ramble a little when he spoke. She could hardly judge someone for speaking that way because she was one cut from the same cloth. However, it did not stop her from letting out a soft giggle as he started to talk about a man standing in a volcano.

”That must be quite the man you know, if you may stand in a volcano and not burn alive. I think even that would be a little too hot for me unless I was using powerful magic,however I am far from being attuned with anything fire.” Rhea did not lie when she spoke. Her father had been able to control almost every elemental with a precision but, for her, fire always was the weakest. Her mother always told her it because of her siren blood. It was as if her body tried to reject the fire, but at the same time she could still use them weakly. It got better when she ascended but she still had to admit it was one of her weakness. She could almost use ever type of weapon but ask her to do a fire trick and it would most likely sizzle over sparking.

”My name is Rhea…” There was a pause in her words. He had been kind enough to give her his full name so it was only fair she gave him hers. ” It’s Rhea LeSilve.” There was an innocent smile on her lips as she gave her name. Some knew her instantly by her name, whether it was because of her father’s surname or her own name in general. Being the daughter of two past gods as well as being one herself always caused nothing but issues for her keeping who she was private. People treated you differently when they found out about your position.

My Active Threads
Hiro Kouen

Character Info
"Well, I'm told angels are supposed to be beautiful and you're very pretty, and you came and saved me like a guardian angel would, when you heard my voice," he rubbed the back of his head and blushed.  She was beautiful, indeed.  "Sorry, I must have hit my head a bit when I fell, here I am flirting with my savior.  Forgive me."  He took another sip from the canteen she saved him with.  The sun was beating down overhead, but he was starting to feel better now that he was hydrating himself.

"That would be my father.  He's amazing, he could fight dragons, he could command the elements, most of all fire, he could live in a volcano, and he fought stuff like Gods and Titans.  He told me a story about fighting a Titan, a thing called the Blustersquall, some sort of monstrous golem thing that commanded storms, thunder and lightning.  He wasn't alone, but he was part of all sorts of people who were trying to fight it.  My mother herself is a fire elemental too.  She could command fire, and not be effected by flames.  I figure, I HAVE to be cut from the same cloth as both of them.  I can control fire to a degree, so I should be able to do some of the things Father can."  He hadn't been able to control any other element besides fire yet, but he was focusing on increasing his affinity to fire.

"Rhea LeSilve?  It's great to meet you, miss.  Thanks again for saving me."  The name didn't strike any bells or whistles.  He only knew about Angela Rose and Moliira being Goddesses, and he knew of a God named Dimitre who his father hated.

Rhea

Character Info
The stranger was a different kind of boy. One minute he was speaking rather bluntly about her beauty and the next apologizing for being rude. She enjoyed the strange humor he was bringing to the situation. She could feel herself settling back into a nice peace after watching him probably almost die. If he was able to talk so much then everything must be better than she had feared before. No blush crossed her features at his sweet words but her lips did grow into a bigger smile for a moment. Compliments were something that she quite loved.

”You flattery is very sweet and I do not mind you flirting with me,” Rhea paused to let off a soft giggle before beginning, ”however, there are creatures in this world that have beauty much like an angels that are much the opposite. “ She grew silent again as he began to tell her about his parents. She could understand how he felt. They both had family that was hard to live up to.

”I know well the wish to be as great as your parents. My parents are two very amazing people and they both accomplished so much. Even my Aunt makes me appear like I have accomplished nothing! The women in my family are known for greatness.” There was a moment of real emotion cross her features and her color in her irises shimmed a lonely blue for a moment before drifting back into hazel. She shook her head and rose to her feet fully with her ghostly smile back on her lips.

“Now, Sir Kouen, you do not need to thank me for anything. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I am sure anyone would have done the same.” She reached her hand towards him to take. She knew better than to have them sitting around her forever. ”Let us get you back up and moving. We may be able to find one of the few trees out here for shade. We should get you out of the beating sun until you gained your footing again.”

My Active Threads