Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Arri, The Desert Rose > Horae Island > The Kiss [P]
SoulSeeker

Character Info
Name: Alden Gader'el
Alignment: LN
Race: Elemental/Shadow Demon
Class:
Silver: 817
Alden had finished training with his sister and went to explore the city. He didn’t expect to see his brother dancing with Nymph. This made him frown. He had kept thinking about her the last week and a half. He was hoping to see her soon, but not with his brother. He was about to turn to leave, to let them have their moment, but stopped when they left the bazaar.

Growing curious, Alden followed. As he fought himself to leave, he stopped when they looked at the message board. “What the hell Daulton?!” He thought as he watched them walk out. “Mom said stay in the city. Idiot.” With his final thoughts, the demon hurried after them.

He soon lost them in the forest outside. It wasn’t until he heard the sound of weapons, he hurried towards it. He didn’t expect what he saw when he stood between a pair of trees. Daulton had Nymph in is arms, and his lips were on hers.

The anger he felt in that moment was nothing like he felt before. Instead of being like his brother, he turned and ran off into the woods. He heard Nymph yell for him but didn’t bother to stop. He didn’t know what he was feeling in that moment. He was so confused and angry,

At the city entrance was when he finally stopped to catch his breath. What was he doing? Why did he run off like that?

Nymph

Character Info
Name: Nymphaea Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Demon
Class: Demon Hunter
Silver: 1398
To be honest, Nymphaea had been curious. It wasn’t like she knew what she was feeling or what was going on. Daulton was the first one to show physical interest. However, when it came to Alden she had the urge to be next to him and talk about random things, the best things. It wasn’t like with Daulton where they needed some adventurous or she felt like he would lose interest in her. It only got worse when Daulton kissed her and Alden had seen.

Nymph had slapped Daulton hard enough so she would get dropped and could run after Alden. She was going full force to catch up with him. She followed his scent so he couldn’t get away. She had to tell him it wasn’t her idea. However, she hadn’t planned on him stopped and she managed to hit him full force in him back. She fell backward and landed on the ground in a daze as her head smacked off the cobblestone. 

Knocked out Alden panicked and picked her up. He took her to the shade of one of the many tropical trees. “Didn’t mean anything with Daulton.” She said with a hiss as she felt the back of her head. The pain was making her head throb as she leaned into Alden for support as she pushed herself up. Her brown eyes stared at him. “I’ve never had anyone be interested before. I just wanted to know what it felt like to have someone interested in me. I don’t want him to be anything more, Alden!”

SoulSeeker

Character Info
Class:
Alden didn’t expect Nymph to come after him. Right when he smelt her, he was about to turn around but he was too late. She had ran into him and fell to the ground. Turning around quickly he leaned down and picked her up. “Should watch where you're going.” He said in all seriousness. He could've been someone else, someone who wouldn’t have helped her and left her there.

The demon made his way toward some shade and out of the path towards the city’s entrance. He kneeled beside her, and looked over her head to make sure she wasn’t bleeding. Leaning back away from her, he stared down at her. She was quick to speak about the kiss with Daulton. At first the demon didn’t want to hear it, but as she spoke, he felt relieved. He didn’t know why, but he was glad it was nothing to her. His brother had always been flirtatious with all the girls, but he never got anything out of it.

“Okay.” He said as he brought his hand up to move a strand of hair from her face. He quickly removed it after he tucked it behind her ear and moved it behind her head. A soft light glowed under his hand and soon the small bump was healed and her head was fine.  “You should be okay now.” He said with a smile while he stood.

Reaching down, the demon pulled Nymph to her feet. “How about you show me to the best place around here?” He wanted to change the subject. He didn’t want to keep thinking of his brother kissing her. It was their time to spend some time together.

Nymph

Character Info
Nymph smiled at him and out of instinct nudged his hand with her face. She winced a bit as he found the bump and smiled as she laughed. “Go figure out of all the battles I’ve had it is the ground that would completely knock me out.”

She took his hand and let him pull her up. “The best place? You sure about that? Would you be willing to maybe get in trouble with me?” There was small smirk on her face. “It would take an airship trip out to an island not far from here.” 

She took his arm and pulled him along with her. “I’m not going to let you say no. If we get in trouble it was my fault and you were going with me to make me feel better.” Better about slapping the shit out of Daulton. Nymphaea gave him a smile and walked with him as they made it to the airship. They waited for a few as they boarded. She loved the way the air felt against her face. Even in the hot desert a breeze felt damn good.

Once the airship was going she pointed at the island. “Horae Island. An island of four different seasons. The island only appeared recently and it hasn’t left. It is an amazing part of Arriese culture. There are so many specimens of life there.” She sounded like a child opening up presents for the first time. “I’ve always wanted to go there but I’m sure if you are with me that things will be fine.” Even with Daulton she would have never suggested this place. Alden made her feel way safer.

“I also need to wash my mouth in a stream or something.” It was an off-handed comment about his brother as she leaned against the railings of the airship. “I feel gross.”

SoulSeeker

Character Info
Class:
Of course the best place to go was out of the city. He let her pull him with her.  He looped her arm into his and walked beside her. It felt good having her near. “We won't get in trouble, I will make sure of it.” He said with a smile. When he saw the airship he grew excited. He hadn’t been on one yet so it was something new.

While they waited, the demon asked a man near him if he had any paper. They happened to have some. Alden wrote a small note to his Mother saying where they would be going and that he would be back soon and Nymph would be taking him. “Please don’t be worried Mom. We will return soon.” He wrote before folding up the paper. Holding out his hand, he closed his eyes for a moment. Fire consumed the parchment. It would soon appear in front of his Mother no matter where she was.

“My Mother just doesn’t like not knowing where we are going. As long as she is informed, she doesn’t mind.” He said to Nymph as they finally boarded the airship. They made their way to the railing of the ship. As they lifted up in the air, he gripped hold of the wood. His heart began to beat fast, never being up in the air this way. He loved the feel of the wind on his face.

Seeing Nymph move, he looked over to her. She wasn’t looking at him when she pointed. He watched her hair move with the wind away from her face. He was lost as he watched her speak. Almost memorized by her flawless beauty. A slow smile crossed over his lips.

Then the half demon spoke of his brother. He repressed a sigh and turned to watch the island appear. He didn’t want to think of his brother just the girl beside him. She made him feel like nothing he had felt before. “It’s gorgeous.” He commented.

Nymph

Character Info
The particular airship they were on landed in the Venti section of the Horae Island. She pulled him along excitedly as they made their way into the fall like weather. The weather felt good on Nymph as she danced around once they got away from everyone who got off the ship. She hit one of the curvy trees and it giggled. She jumped back and realized the forest they were in was a forest of dryads. “Alden look!” She grabbed his hands playfully and put them to a tree. Giggling filled the air.

The tree came down and started to grope Alden. Nymphaea burst out laughing as she watched. “They really like you.” After she got done watching Alden being groped she stole him away for herself. They followed the forest until they came to a cobblestone path. There were dozens of elevated ponds that waterfalled there. She blushed as she reached over and took a waterlily from its pad and smiled at Alden. “I don’t think I match my name much.” Her fingers gently caressed the flower. She had completely forgotten about what Daulton had done to her.

“What do you think Alden?” In that moment she looked softer and more delicate compared to her hardened self. Her wild brown eyes were softened and it looked like a gentle breeze could push her over.

SoulSeeker

Character Info
Class:

As they made their way toward the island, Alden remained quiet. His mind was free of thoughts as he felt the wind on his skin. She started to speak about her brother kissing her and the memory had flashed in his mind. He decided to clear his mind and meditate for a moment. He wanted peace instead of the anger he felt. That was the only name her could put to his feelings. If only he knew, what he was feeling was jealousy. The half demon had never been with anyone in his nineteen years. His life had been too busy to stop and look at what could happen with another person.

When they docked, he let her lead. His eyes danced around the fall tree’s in awe. When she started to giggle, he turned his eyes turned to her. A small smile curved on his lips. “Cute.” He thought as he watched her. She was cute to him when she was excited. When she grabbed his hand, he let her. He didn’t reject her touch, he liked it too much. He let her pull her the way she wanted to go.

The tree they stopped under reached down at him. He was having fun until that moment the tree touched him. He jumped away from the tree, but he didn’t jump far enough. He heard her laughs and was irritated for a moment before he was grabbed again by the tree. “Ahh! Come on!” His voice was annoyed. He was about to move farther away before Nymph grabbed him and pulled him with her.

When they stopped, she grabbed onto a water lily. He smiled down at her. “I think it does.” He said softly. His eyes locked with hers. He had the urge to kiss her. Instead of holding back like he usually did, he leaned down slowly. Giving her a chance to move away, but when she didn’t their lips connected.

Alden’s arms circled around her back and held onto her as they shared his first kiss.

Nymph

Character Info
The mischievous part of her was laughing hard at Alden. She had to ground herself as her laughs finally escaped her lips and she took a few moments to breathe before she saved him. “I’m so sorry.” She didn’t think they would have groped him like that but it was funny. 

After they walked away and got to the cascading pools she locked her eyes with him. She had never noticed how pretty they were to look at. She felt the color of her cheeks change and she was almost ashamed of herself for never noticing before. They were suddenly her favorite shade of blue. 

For a moment she pulled back. Her eyes were wary of him but then she dove up and kissed him back. It was nothing like with Daulton. Something felt entirely right. It wasn’t forced and he was soft. He had her favorite shade of blue now. She cupped the flower in her hands and refused to let it get ruined as they kissed. After a while, she took heavy heaving breaths and put her forehead on his chest.

“Don’t ever leave me alone Alden,” it was a plea. She didn’t want to be alone anymore not if she could have Alden with her. “I dislike it so much and if I had you all the time. I wouldn’t be alone anymore.”

SoulSeeker

Character Info
Class:
This kiss was nothing like he had felt before, especially the feelings that started to steer within him. The moment she pulled away, he thought he had done something wrong. “I-” He started to say he was sorry but she kissed him again. His hands found her hips and didn’t move from their spot. He left out a sigh when she moved away.

Alden laid his head on her’s as she spoke. His eyes was closed as he listen to her speak. When she finished his heart ached for her. His eyes were soft stared down at her. “I won’t ever leave you alone, I promise.” The half demon smiled down at her and put his arm around her shoulders. “Let’s look for a little while longer and then we can head back for lunch.” He suggested.

Walking through the forest area, they soon came upon a flowery meadow. It was beautiful with all the different color flowers. Moving towards the center, he sat down in a small open patch, bringing Nymph with him. He sat before her, his legs up and his arms circled his knees. He stared quietly at her. His mind still concentrating on the kiss from before. He felt warm thinking about it.

As he looked around him, and spotted a purple flower that was like a daisy. Plucking it from its spot, he brought it to Nymphs ear. As he did so, he leaned forward. His face was close to hers and he couldn’t hold back any longer. Alden moved a few more inches forward and kissed her lips. He moved her slowly onto her back and held himself up as he kissed her lips. He didn’t want to stop and he hoped that she didn’t want to either.

Nymph

Character Info
Nymphaea snuggled into him as he wrapped his arm around her. “Lunch sounds good.” In truth, she was in a daze and probably nothing would be as good as that first kiss with him. She realized Daulton had stolen the best moment she had in her life that could have been the first with Alden but she had to not hold it against him. Daulton was Alden’s brother and she couldn’t be mad at him distrusting yes but not mad.

She was about to run forwards and roll in the meadow when he pulled her to the center. They sat in the middle of flowers taller than they were and the small ones were adorable in comparison. She was almost sprawled out on the ground as her brown eyes watched the blue skies above. She didn’t quite like that blue anymore, it simply wasn’t her favorite shade anymore.

She blushed as he put the flower behind her ear. The red was almost just as bright as the red on her sun-kissed face. She pushed herself up to meet him as they kissed again. It went for a long time and was no demanding nor fast paced. It was just a want and innocent. After a while, she caught her breath and put her forehead to his. She reached over and grabbed a blue daisy-like flower and put it into his hair. “My favorite shade of blue,” she blushed a bit more as she stared into his eyes. It was relatively the same color.

“We… we should talk about everything Alden. Where we are… what we will do.” She mused and smiled at him. “Kissing is fun but it doesn’t answer the important questions.”