Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Tar Eisalae: the Temple Library > We Have a Father![P/R]
Gemma

Character Info
Name: Gemma Rose
Alignment: TG
Race: Epimelide/Rosenite
Class: Flower Picker
Silver: 7476
The girls were traveling for a very special occasion. They had heard they got a father. Normally they would have made themselves known years ago. YEARS AGO! However, with Gaea’s recent involvement with a certain werewolf and Gemma being left by herself, they decided now was the best time to introduce themselves to their new father. (They were only twenty years or so late…)

They got to the temple and found their way in. The whole time Gemma was clinging to everyone in sight. “HI!” She hugged them and danced with some and terrified most of the people in the library. Gaea was busy thumbing her way through the books. “We’re here for the Lord Drae?!” Gemma put her face into the librarian’s face.

“He’s not here.” The librarian pushed Gemma away from him. That seemed to be most people's reactions to her.

Gemma got a look of disappointment as she took Gaea. “We need to make this place look special for him.”

Gaea looked up at her sister. “Ruining other peoples’ homes is beneath us Gemma.”

“It’s not ruining… It’s decorating.” The younger twin pouted in her sister’s direction.

“Fine…” Gaea put the book back she was reading and went with her sister to decorate the Occulus. Only Gemma went overboard and there were thousands of flowers and their petals everywhere. Gaea was gently putting flowers all over his chair but her eyes turned to Gemma. “You overdid it…”

“I think it will be fine.” Gemma put her hands on her hips as she nodded happily.

Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Drae entered Tar Eisalae by way of the conservatory and immediately sensed something was off. Mostly it was really dim, and that only happened when the Occulus was being used for a private consultation. Of course, such things didn't happen without him present. Brow furrowed he went and stood beside the Tree of Clarity and waited for the platform to lower again. However, it didn't, and it made the Keeper wonder why Tar Eisalae didn't want to cooperate. With an irritated growl, he vanished from the ground floor and reappeared in the Occulus, and his senses were assaulted by color, and by fragrance. 

"What by Onnen–" he started before he was overcome by a violent fit of sneezes, and by a physical body as well. 

Gaea Rose

Character Info
Name: Gaea Rose
Alignment: TG
Race: Epimelide/Rosenite
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 2091
“He’s here!” Gemma was in a pile of flowers as she popped out and started to throw them towards Drae. “Welcome home Father!” Gemma was splashing the flowers at him like water was Gaea was stepping back. “We heard you married our mother so we came to see you!”

Gaea groaned a bit as she stayed out of the mess that Gemma had created. “We came to greet you but Gemma decided she wanted to give you a true Rosenite welcome. The flowers were her idea… but she went overboard.”

Gemma stuck her tongue out at Gaea. “I did not. I think it’s perfect.” Gemma came her way out of the flowers and began to put flowers in Drae’s hair. “We’re some of the older children so we are sorry that it took us a while to get here to greet you. We are quite busy so we tend to not exist in our family’s lives for decades at a time.”

Flowers compose a scene so pleasing

"Too much of water hast thou Poor Ophelia"

Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Drae blinked, in both surprise and to keep the rain of flowers and petals from getting into his eyes. He chuckled at the flowery mess but still looked as though he rather liked it.
"Gaea and Gemma!" he chuckled. "I've been wondering when I might finally get to meet you. I've heard quite a bit about you from Sapphire and Iva," he laughed. He sat down on his throne so that Gemma could better weave flowers into his hair. 

"Oh, I don't think the two of you will be the last ones I will meet," he smiled when Gemma explained that they tended to be away for long periods of time. "After all, your mother has been who she is for a long long time," he smiled.