Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Tar Eisalae: the Temple Library > Rules, Clergy and other Notes [3/16/17]
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Drae has many openings for those that wish to follow him but do not be so relaxed about it! He will expect you to prove to him your arcane abilities and your intellectual prowess or passion. If he selects you, you may have a room within Tar Eisalae

1. Temple Aides: Take care of the Temple Library and greet guests. 
2. Librarians/Tutors: Run the library, offer help to those who are having difficulties in their research or practices. 
3. Champion "The Collector": Those that wish to become his personal assistant have a place here as well. He will gift you a Codex of his domains to aid in data collection and research. (1 spot, quota is required to keep role)

Adraejen's Symbol of Faith: 

Titles: 
The Keeper 
Silver Tongue
Bear King 
Master of Secrets
Warlock 

The Center piece of his temple: The Codex- Is a part of his temple not an object in his inventory. The Codex is the backbone of the library and cannot be removed or destroyed. Any attempts will cause the Temple Library to react violently and will eject the individual from the temple. Because of the pieces of the Himiria Star used to help enchant Tar Eisalae, the building has a mild sentience and is fully capable of defending itself against those who would cause it or Drae harm.

THE TAR EISALAE TEMPLE LIBRARY & GUIDELINES

Please adhere to the general rules of Revaliir at all times. All rules within Tar Eisalae are simply additions that must be followed.

A 50 word minimum is required for all posts, however a 250 word minimum is preferred (but not required). 

If you need clarification on any part of the rules, information, or description of Tar Eisalae Temple Library, please do not hesitate to PM me 

Please keep all posts within Tar Eisalae - this includes any of the areas. - do not post things that have no place here (unless otherwise discussed and approved).

Please make use of the following post tags when appropriate:
[P] - Private - Only users who have been given permission by the thread’s creator (and myself, unless otherwise notified) may reply to this thread.
[R] - R-Rated Content - This thread may contain language, violence, or other themes that may not be appropriate for some readers. (Note: Overly graphic sexual content or overly graphic violence is still prohibited, as per the normal rules of Revaliir.)
[NG] - No God - This means that I don’t have to come in. Though I reserve the right if you are doing something that Drae wouldn’t like. 
[O] - Open Thread - Please tag posts using this tag if you do not have a specific person in mind to reply.
[GO] - God Only - This means you only want Drae to reply.

Other post tags may be used as needed (can be found in Revaliir’s rules).

6. If you are interested in having your character serve Tar Eisalae, please PM me. We can work out the details.

7. Do not deface Drae's Temple. He will be very, very upset at you, and the temple may react poorly.

8. I reserve the right to god mod completely in my temple.

9. I can enter any thread unless marked appropriately. I will enter NG if you are breaking rules.