Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Kagayaku Yume > Main Description and First Floor
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Nestled deeply within the Himiria Scar lies Kagayaku Yume: the domain of The Lord of Light Who Weaves Through Dreams. This great edifice is but a wink to most travelers that come in pursuit of it, for it is in a constant flicker between the sleeping and waking world. Were your eyes to settle on it, one would see a great amethyst structure. Three spheres orbit the center tier at a lazy pace, each one constructed of different material: the first is a steadfast black tourmaline, the second an encompassing emerald, and the third is encased in finely polished mother of pearl.

Despite the hot temperature of the scar, the grounds of Kagayaku Yume are comfortably cool. Here, the temple fits in well with the groves of crystals and gems that sprout out all around it. Obsidian and garnet renderings of Ataiyan Maples encircle the temple; paying homage both to the homeland of The Weaver of Dreams, but also a nod to his former dwelling in Suisho no Kyuden.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Naota

Character Info
Entrance Trials
Upon your first ever entry to the temple, one will be met with but only one trial. You will immediately slip out of your body and into the dream world where nigh anything is possible. One may choose to stay here for as long as they want, no true harm will come to them. The surroundings will depend on the state of the traveler, and even when coming in a group, all are separated for their trial.

However, all will experience the same test. Before you will be five different stones: larimar, ruby, bismuth, specular hematite, and black tourmaline. Choose wisely, for each will have their own test.

All citizens of Revaliir can traverse to Kagayaku Yume’s walls through their dreams, though if they choose to do so they will have to endure the trials every single time with increasing difficulty.

Larimar

Should you choose larimar, you will be taken to a sinking ship. Think fast, for you need to find a way to deal with this emergency: save yourself, save others with you, try to repair the ship, the choices are endless but all are yours.

Ruby

Choosing the ruby will send you into a scorching desert ringed in fire where you will be face to face with your double. Beat them in combat or convince them to lay down their sword? What will you choose?

Bismuth

If you so happen to choose bismuth you’ll be in a land of…nothingness. There is only endless silent white all around you, save for one individual: you as a child. What bit of information would you give your younger self if you had the choice?

Specular Hematite

Those who pick up specular hematite will find themselves surrounded by the stars. Below them is the world of Revaliir, but all around them is that endless void of the outer space surrounding it. The stars are beautiful, though quite quickly you’ll find that they’re dropping out of the sky at great speed. Act fast or you’ll be cut to ribbons! There is always the choice of holding fast to one of them to get back home…

Black Tourmaline

Last but not least is black tourmaline. For any that choose this stone, they will be transported to a land of death and despair. What has caused all of this destruction? And what will you do to find out? Or is solving the mystery less important to you than repairing what was broken?

No matter what you choose, once you have finished your trial you will be brought back to your body upon completing your task, finding that you were only gone for mere seconds.

God Rules:
Naota

Character Info
Main Entrance
The main entrance to Kagayaku Yume is dark, but not gloomy. Rich ruby flames line the walls offering light to those that travel through; their centers a deep comforting amethyst. The walls of the entrance hall are made of polished silver, reflecting visitors in liquid clarity as they travel along the soft carpet. This grand corridor lets out at a near cavernous room that acts as the common area.

God Rules:
Naota

Character Info
Common Area
Marble and granite swirl together in an elegant pattern, leading down shallow steps to the pit of the common room. In this pit there is a cross of kotatsus, welcoming guests to rest, converse, and find comfort among each other or themselves. Doors line the walls of the common area, each one leading to a sleeping area for any guests that choose to sleep here. In Kagayaku Yume, one only experiences pleasant dreams, and can even converse with Naota in their dreams should they choose to.

God Rules:
Naota

Character Info
Dining Hall
Food may of course be taken to the common area, but there is a proper dining hall for guests that would prefer it. Low tables fill the room which is lit in golden light from gently rotating spheres. Cushions outline the tables for people to sit at. One need only fantasize about their favorite meal or drink, and it will materialize in front of them at their preferred temperature. However, this power is limited, and one may only do this with one meal and drink per visit. Through swinging doors at the right of the dining hall is a fully stocked kitchen, which all are welcome to use.

God Rules: