Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Kagayaku Yume > Third Floor
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
The third floor makes up the final tier of the palace, but like the second floor, there are only three floating doors. Though these show in both Ataiyan and the visitor’s native tongue: Kagami no Kairō: The Corridor of Mirrors ; Tomurau: Mourning and Remembrance ; Sazanami: Ripple. These doors each lead to one of the spheres that orbit Kagayaku Yume.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Naota

Character Info
Kagami no Kairō: The Corridor of Mirrors: Mother of Pearl 
Through this door you’ll enter Kagami no Kairō, the Corridor of Mirrors. This sphere is encased in stunning mother of pearl, but on the inside it is shifting through shadow. Mirrors of all shapes and sizes float in seemingly random patterns, each mirror comprised of varying gems, polished to a perfect sheen. Many faces, scenes, even memories flash across their surfaces, each one relating to the visitor. Through these one can enter past dreams they’ve had, but beware for it can be hard to differentiate between what is dream and what is nightmare.

This room is also used by Naota when helping one unlock blocked memories through hypnosis therapy. There are other uses for The Weaver of Dreams’ hypnosis therapy, but due to his own experiences of awakening, he has taken a personal interest in helping those that wish to remember things lost to time or fragility of mind.

God Rules:
Naota

Character Info
Tomurau: Mourning and Remembrance: Emerald 
When one enters through the door of Tomurau, they are instantly filled with loss and sorrow. This emerald sphere was crafted in dedication to Naota’s past home of the since destroyed DaeLuin. Names upon names line the walls in silver script, giving the names of citizens lost to the destruction of this world. The names constantly shift to always be able to show each and every person that perished on that fateful day. In the center of the room is a black tourmaline pedestal with an opened book. Guests are welcome to come and enter the names of their own loved ones for whom they mourn. When one writes the name of a lost loved one, the black tourmaline absorbs their negativity and sends a gentle pulse of contentment through the writer: a symbol of hope that we all will meet again one day.

God Rules:
Naota

Character Info
Sazanami: Ripple: Black Tourmaline 
Through the door marked Sazanami, one will find the altar room for The Lord of Light and Weaver of Dreams. This great black tourmaline sphere is spiderwebbed by amethyst, and despite the darkness within the room, it is brightened by soft white orbs that move playfully, yet slowly, through the room. At the back of the sphere is the floating seat of Naota’s throne, comprised of both black tourmaline and amethyst. It is here that visitors can have private sessions with The Northern Light. To the right of the throne itself is a humble silver dish on a diamond legged tier: the only place to leave an offering. The dish is not large, implying that no grand gifts or offerings are expected from any visitor.

God Rules: