Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Kagayaku Yume > Grounds and Surrounding Areas
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
The grounds surrounding Kagayaku Yume are cool despite the usual heat of the valley. Aside from that, much of the temple fits in with the crystal inhabited Valley of Vada. Like the temple itself, the grounds flicker in and out of focus for those that seek it out on foot. All around the temple is a floating ring of perfectly smooth mirrors, each one lined in black tourmaline. These are the varying portals one may enter through to the temple whilst dreaming. All citizens of Revaliir can traverse to Kagayaku Yume’s walls through their dreams, though if they choose to do so they will have to endure the trials every single time with increasing difficulty.

These portals reflect light splendidly, and also act as wards against the natives of the valley that may wish The Northern Light or his visitors harm. Begrudging peace has remained between the two parties, but one can never be too careful. Should anyone of ill will try to cross through the ring of mirrors, a blinding light will strike out and temporarily blind the pursuer while simultaneously sending them into a deep sleep. From there Naota will interact with the would be foe in their dreams…though there’s a high risk said dreams will swiftly turn to nightmares.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Naota

Character Info
Kesshō no Niwa
Tucked safely behind Kagayaku Yume is Kesshō no Niwa: The Crystal Garden. The crystals have made themselves home here in the valley where the atmosphere is to their liking. Varying plants grow here, all made completely of gems, crystals, and stones alike. Sweeping through the pathways of the garden are small rose quartz roses in honor of Naota’s wife. Despite the raw and sometimes harsh outcroppings of stone and crystal that can be found here, these small roses are a reminder of the delicacy needed to maintain balance in life.

God Rules:
Naota

Character Info
Hikari no Michi
A shimmer of light, likened to the blur one would see in the heat of a desert, flows playfully around the perimeter of Kagayaku Yume. What appears to be a mirage is in fact the ever changing entrance to Hikari no Michi: The Path of Light. This holy place seems to never be able to make up its mind on where it wants to be, and one must be quick to focus on it and catch up to it! It weaves effortlessly through The Crystal Garden whenever it pleases, and should one step up to it in time, they will be taken to The Path of Light.

Once there, one will step foot onto stones that shimmer into being with each footstep. The longer you walk and the more you think, the more this blank world unfolds itself. As your mind comes to clarity, so too does the path. The path itself unwinds to a setting most becoming to the visitor, and one need only to wish to leave to be able to do so. It is one of very few places where The Dream Weaver is at his most calm and serious.

God Rules: