Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Flidais, The Eternal Hunting Grounds > Keep Ranger Info, and Rules
Aegis

Character Info
Name: Zanar Arowin
Alignment: TN
Race: Werebear
Class: Deity
Silver: 10002
Keep Rangers
The Keep Rangers are the guards and enforcers of the of Flidais. They have near perfect accuracy with their weapons and are distinguished by their deep green cloak with the Zanar’s Sigil inlaid in silver on the back. They may be used as NPC purposes but do remember they hold high authority over all of Zanar’s domain.

If one would wish to join their Ranks, PM me and we can work something out!

Zanar’s Sigil:

Rules

1. All Rules of Revaliir apply here
  2. Minimum of 100 word count, more is appreciated to give me something to work with to move our threads along.
  3. Needless killing or poaching of any of the wildlife in the surrounding Flidais Forest will result in Zanar banishing you from the realm, if doing so for story reasons please let me know ahead of time.
  4. Damaging, vandalizing or stealing anything within the keep walls is prohibited. Doing so will incur the wrath of the Rangers or Zanar himself.
  5. I do have the right to enter any thread if deemed necessary. Any NG tagged threads that are blatantly disregarding any of the rules listed I will intervene in regardless of the tag.
  6. Master Chambers and The Heart of the Keep is completely off limits, unless permission is given.
  7. Clarification on the rules, area description, or the workings of Flidais please PM so I can clear anything up.
Please use the following tags when creating threads
  • [P] - Private - Only users who have been given permission by the thread’s creator (and myself, unless otherwise notified) may reply to this thread.
  • [R] - R-Rated Content - This thread may contain language, violence, or other themes that may not be appropriate for some readers. (Note: Overly graphic sexual content or overly graphic violence is still prohibited, as per the normal rules of Revaliir.)
  • [NG] - No God - This means that I don’t have to come in. Will intrude on the thread if Revaliir or temple rules are broken
  • [O] - Open Thread - Please tag posts using this tag if you do not have a specific person in mind to reply.
  • [GO] - God Only - This means you only want Zanar to reply.
  • [Quest] or [Q] - Questing or looking for a quest from Zanar should be marked with this tag
  • All other tags used within Revaliir are allowed as well

Zanar is the God of The Endless Hunt and Boundless Wilds

Zanar's God Powers are as Followed:
i. Can Track Anything in the world, no matter where they may go.
ii. Can see and strike the weak points of his prey, allowing for a clean kill
iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
Limited GM of my character is always allowed!