Archive Home > Archives > 2018 Archives > Suishō no Kyūden > Journey Across the Planes [P]
AevumEternity

Character Info
Name: Hakon Kilandre
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Mounted Paladin
Silver: 57

Hakon Kilandre-Alveron leaned into the tawny and feather neck of her dearest mount and companion, Ansgar. The massive Hippogryph's taloned feet curled elegantly across its broad chest as its hooves and raven tail streamed behind it, the steel armor flashing in the sun akin to a shooting star. The wind that managed to his through her helm causing tears to form in her eyes as it whistled past them- the pair eating up the mountainous landscape with greed and fervor as they traveled the winds toward the Temple, Suishō no Kyūden. Furrowing her brow slightly, she closed her eyes, hands curling about the reigns more tightly.

It had been nearly two years since she and her husband had been transported to this world in the midst of a battle. Nearly a year and a half since she and Aven had traveled into the depths of the Inferni to beg for the Afflicted's cure while she was with child, six moons since her dear children had been born and less then a month since she had made the ultimate sacrifice of her mortality. Nonetheless, she felt ready to serve as she once had before. She had given up her ambition in that Old World, in Connlaoth as she served a God that likely did not even exist, whilst in this one… Gods walked amongst the people akin to civilians. It was quite refreshing. Nonetheless, she needed her old purpose back- perhaps her dear daughter Elenoir or dearest son Jace would follow in her footsteps. Alas- her thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of the temple jutting from a snowy peak akin to a diamond from stone. She inhales quickly, beautiful…

The heavily armored hippogryph and rider quickly begin to lose altitude, dropping down to the steep paths and exotic gardens before lighting with the powerful stroke of wings. Several monks looked up from their duties questioningly as Hakon dismounted, placing a hand upon the muscled shoulder of her companion, Ansgar. She lifted her helm off and shook out her long, platinum blonde hair, offering a warm half-smile as she tucks it beneath her arm and bows her head to one of the Monks,"… Greetings, please- if I may- I would like to meet with the God Naota to discuss…" She trails off, keeping her eyes low.

" My purpose."

If I don't respond for several days I promise I am attempting to make you a quality post!
Have a wonderful day!
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
(( OOC: Using my NPC clergy in place for my Kagayaki account for this post. ))

The throne room had been closed off to visitors for the past hour as was customary for a cleansing, but truth be told it was making Kagayaki fidgety to not be within its holy walls. All of Suisho no Kyuden was holy of course, but that room was abuzz with energy. Hikari no Michi might have been the most holy place in all of Revaliir, but the throne room itself…There was no other place so ripe with his master’s energy and power. Kosen was somewhere, no doubt bouncing around from visitor to visitor, she was always much more sociable, but Kagayaki? No. Unlike his elemental companion, he preferred solitude or to be in the middle of action. Anything that kept his mind busy.

There were many gasps from small excited children and their eyes lifted skywards. So too did his own, just in time to see an armored someone lower down to the gardens. Other clergy were alert at once, and he watched as they removed their help to reveal a woman with hair shining brighter still from the reflected sun. She was speaking to one of the others, and he watched in silence for about two seconds before standing up from his spot of rest. With each step he went over the various dangers this newcomer could bring in his head. His eyes swirled silver and glowed brighter, watching her with a tilted head before righting it and gently touching the elbow of his comrade. They bowed their head and made themselves absent so that he could talk to her on his own.

“If I heard you right, you said you wanted to speak to him about your purpose, is that right?” There was the lightest Ataiyan accent to his words. Who was she? The way she spoke made him wonder if there was some prior engagement she was here for, but his master hadn’t mentioned anything of the sort. A person arriving via hippogryph wasn’t exactly something you forgot to warn others of. Not someone as careful as his master. Nonetheless, she was a guest and he dipped his head politely, though his expression stayed just as impersonal as ever, “My name is Kagayaki, and right now he’s in the middle of a cleansing.” Despite himself there was a nervous flare, one that Naota picked up on immediately from his throne room.

What was his elemental upset about now? He loved the young man dearly, but too often he considered sending him out into the world so that he could soften to it. Presently Naota was finishing up in his throne room; setting the altar back up with gentle waves of his fingers. After a cleansing everything was even sharper to attunement, and he lifted the tail of his vest up and wiped the sweat from his forehead. Everything was safe enough for him to step away now, though he was severely underdressed for what people were used to: wearing only cloth pants and a cotton vest with no shirt. All of it was pristinely white, and the markings that outlined his body were more visible than usual due to so much skin being exposed. After this cleansing they were glowing brightly, as were his eyes.

It took less than ten seconds for him to assess the situation from here, and he instantly appeared in a flash of light next to the pair just as Kagayaki’s head lifted up from its dip. “He’s right you know, but then again it isn’t often we have a visitor make such an entrance.” He offered a warm smile, his eyes bright, wide, and showing more youth than they had in a while. Yes…he enjoyed whenever he got to work personally with his altar. Despite the deity being more than capable, Kagayaki hadn’t stepped away so much as an inch as if this newcomer would run a saber through his master’s throat. Naota picked up on that tension immediately and sent an unseen rush of his own energy into that of his elemental.

“If you’d like, we have stables for your mount to recuperate…”

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]