Archive Home > Archives > 2018 Archives > Suishō no Kyūden > Centuries [Open]
strawberryqueeny

Character Info
Name: Alicia
Alignment: TG
Race: Angel
Class:
Silver: 145
Alicia's bare feet barely touched the ground and her wings folded back into her back. Her black hair waved majestically in the wind. I haven't been here in years. She thought touching the cotton like snow on the ground below her. The rainbow shadows and lights gave her a sense of home. She had been traveling to fight evil for so long she had not spoken to her deities. She was afraid to. Alicia loved her deities but was afraid she had not lived up to their expectations. She was never to fall in love yet centuries ago she fell for a mortal boy. She had not spoken to her deities since. When the man died she ventured out to redeem herself. She pledged again to never love and meant it. 
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
Vinsue had learned to be ok with the cold but did not like it much. Sh also learned that her human form was much more confutable with the snow. She had came to find things to put decorate her home but has not had much luck. She was walking in the snow in her human form when she saw the angel. Gods and Angels are the two thing she does not mess with and for good reason. Seeing the angel frightened her so she turned and to see if there was a place to hide. Seeing non she turned and started to walk away. but not soon enough for the angel saw her and she new it. She turned back around and hoped she would not be able to tell who or what vinsue was. 

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
strawberryqueeny

Character Info
Class:
Angels senses snapped and she pulled her bow on the human form in her sight. "What are you," She snapped slowly moving closer. Her cerulean eyes were locked on the 'human' never moving. "You're not human." Her wings fluttered out of her back and she moved behind the creature. "I won't kill you in this holy place. But tell me your name and race now." She held her bow close to the creatures head.
Vinsue

Character Info
She stopped as the angle pulled out a bow. She put her hands up showing she meant no harm. She did not like these situations but did not want to fight. "I'm Vinsue." She posed not wanting to say her race at all. The angel got closer witch made her nervous. "I'm a Dragon of light and am not hear to fight." She did not like angels for this kind of reason they always seamed to know two much and wanted to kill her do to the blood that flows threw her vanes. 

strawberryqueeny

Character Info
Class:
Alicia pulled her bow down. She looked Vinsue up and down before nodding her head. "Thank you for speaking the truth," Alicia did not put her bow away but still reached out to shake the dragon's human hand. She was a true good and did not want to hurt if she did not have to. "My name is Alicia. Angel of the dieties. Holy archer." Her dark eyelashes fluttered a bit.
Vinsue

Character Info
Vinsue was surprised that the angel offered her hand and put down her bow. She shook the angels hand in response. last time she met an angel it trapped her in human form and got her arrested so she was a bit confused. But she did not show it. she put her hands back together in front of her to worm them up. "You said this is holy ground. in that case I'm a bit lost. Could you tell me were I am?" 

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Two newcomers had found their way to his secluded mountaintop. In his throne room he sat, legs crossed over the other in meditation atop his floating black tourmaline throne. Somehow he recognized both auras immediately: one from actually familiarity, the other from the amount of holiness seemingly oozing from them. Needless to say his curiosity was piqued. Presently there was no one at his altar and he flickered from his spot to the door.

Below in the common room visitors and clergy alike were resting: some on couches, others snuggled warm into cushions around the near giant kotatsu. He nodded his head to them as he walked by, offering a soft smile. Every time he saw someone the next day with a fresher face and eased aura he felt his own personal light glow. Not everyone who came here left a follower, but that wasn’t the point of the crystal palace. One good thing, all of them left feeling safe and more sure of themselves than when their blistered feet had first entered.

Once he got to the door he flickered to the other side of it so as not to let a chill in. The wind was at its usual speed and whipped his dark hair around his face. Snow brushed against him as he walked, eyes narrowing to focus on the two individuals a few paces ahead. How odd, he could have sworn he recognized one of these auras in a more personal way…So as not to invade her mind, he instead tilted his head to see what the archer would do.

There would be no bloodshed on his grounds if he could help it, but any tension that had been there had dissipated along with the snow in the wind. Then he heard the former target of the raised arrow ask a question and he smiled. His body disappeared from sight, becoming one with the light around him until he reappeared behind her: his eyes glowing brighter as were the white markings on his skin. His voice, though soft as usual, somehow cut through the wind around them,

“I believe I can answer that…You’re near the entrance to Suisho no Kyuden: The Crystal Palace. Were you meaning to venture so closely to the sanctuary…?”
His eyebrows gently rose in question, his eyes moving between the two before settling on the archer,

“You,”
He took two steps towards her, never getting too close to her personal space so as not to upset her, “I must say, I haven’t come across one of your kind in quite some time…Tell me, what brings you here on this bright day?” His eyes moved back to the other young woman,

“And you…If I didn’t know any better I’d say the two of us had crossed paths before.”
Another smile formed and he took a few steps back from them, his head dipping down humbly, “In any case, you’re more than welcomed inside. It’s much warmer there…”

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Vinsue

Character Info
Vinsue almost jumped at the unexpected voice that came from behind her. She quickly turned to see a familiar face and smiled. She thought about his answer, She was near the Crystal Palace which was a relief for she was ok with only this one so far on her travels. "Actually I was not but i'm glad to be." She answered as he looked between them.

She almost forgot that he met her when she was in trew form and had not seen this one before. "Actually we met in a graveyard not to long ago. I was covered in scales at the time and a bit taller. but we have met." She was more than happy to be offered some warmth for she was not one for the cold at all. "Lead the way."

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
His eyebrows furrowed, head tilting to the side as he tried hard to recognize her. True that familiarity was there, but he was guilty that no memory would surface. Luckily she filled in the gap for him and his eyes widened. Likewise his lips parted in surprise. The dragon girl! He laughed in shock, excited to know where he’d met her and her name resurfaced, “Vinsue wasn’t it? I must say this is a pleasant surprise.” The two had worked hard that night in Perditi Cemetery, and her help would not soon be forgotten.

“Yes, let’s definitely get you out of this cold.” His attention returned to the angelic archer and his soft smile returned, “I’m sure I won’t need to tell you how to get there, I encourage you to come with us…” Again his head nodded respectfully to her before looking back at Vinsue, “It’s not far, were you in your other form I have no doubt you’d be able to see it. Come.” With that he began to lead her the way he had come; his footsteps had already been reburied from the falling snow even in this short amount of time. As they walked he put up a slight barrier, keeping away the bustling cold and ice so that Vinsue wouldn’t have to suffer that.

“Well then tell me: what brings you here?” Their paths had crossed before due to her being drawn to treasure, and the thought tickled him that she was about to be in the one spot in Revaliir that had more precious crystals and gems than any other. When they arrived at the great front door, he opened it and held it ajar for her, “Let’s get you something warm while you tell me about your travels.” He was eager to hear what she had been up to since last they’d seen one another.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Vinsue

Character Info
She Smiled as he linked her to a time and place. She nodded at him saying her name. She would have spoke but she was not wanting to talk tell she was worm again. She was slow as she walked but she kept up. She wandered if her face was half as red as her hand as she rubbed them together. "My true form would be hibernating at the moment." She said. to his statement one of two reasons she was in human form the other being a curse which left her unable to switch or use her birth powers. she was quite glad that he blocked the snow and wind from hitting her. 

Seeing him open the door she walked through. She stomped off the snow that was on her boots and shook off the snow before putting her hood down. her eyes closed as she felt the warmth and welcomed it then followed Naota. "I came here by accident. but now that i'm here i do have a problem I believe you can fix." She only stopped at that point without explaining it because she did not want the people to hear her problem. She showed no interest in the crystals and gems partly because she was still to cold and partially because she had to recently learned her lesson and may not show interest in an immortals riches ever again.