Archive Home > Archives > 2018 Archives > Suishō no Kyūden > Suishō no Kyūden Rules
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
1. All Revaliir rules apply here, of course!

2. Please do not steal or vandalize any part of the temple (tempting with all of the rare and precious crystals, gems, and stones, I know!).  This is more than a temple, it is also Naota’s home and an opened sanctuary to others.  Do know that if any stealing or vandalism goes on, Naota will immediately either join the thread and cast the person out, or will simply do so from afar. (If the purpose of a thread is for something like that then please get permission from me first, I love plots and drama! :D)

3. 100 word minimum for posts (I like people to have as much to work with as possible.  If you’re a newcomer though and we’re doing a Greenhorn thread here, or if you’re just very new, then an exception can be made.  We all start somewhere! )

4. I do reserve the right to have Naota come into any thread, though this would only be the case if it seemed absolutely necessary (and I’d give you a heads up! :3).

5. All are welcome that need refuge or guidance, but if you have a character that would like to become a part of Naota’s temple and the clergy then let me know!

6. If it is marked as a highly private room in the temple, then you must have permission from myself to post there.  A quick PM is fine!

7. Please use the below tags for posts:

[P] – Private
          [R] – For anything deemed R rated by the Revaliir rules; excessive swearing, violence, anything sexual etc.
          [Q] – Quest (let me know if you’d like Naota to help with that!  Simply pop his name in with the Q: [Q – Naota] )
          [GO] – God Only; if you’d like just a one on one post with me :D
          [NG] – No God; if you’d like Naota to stay out lol just remember the above rules and how they apply even despite this tag
          [Open] – Open for anyone to join!  (My personal favorite :3)

Titles that can be used for He Who Runs with Light and Walks with Perseverance:

- The Lord of Light
- The Northern Light
- Or you can call him by his name: Naota!

And most importantly: HAVE FUN!!

-Your friendly neighborhood Anton

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]