Archive Home > Archives > 2018 Archives > Eytelia Ziggurat > Deep Bonds[P/R]
SilverWind

Character Info
Name: Aeolus the Silver Wind
Alignment: CG
Race: Celestial Draconian
Class: Celestial Spellsword
Silver: 837
It was something that even Aeolus found himself in complete awe over. As they traveled the narrow path created for them, he couldn’t help but stare in wonderment as all that the sea around them had to offer. And the Ziggurat itself was a marvel of architecture of the likes he had never witnessed before. The biggest problem, though, was that he felt that much of the potential wonderment was ruined by the current situation which held them under duress.

“Come now, Rosemary. Don’t get too wrapped up in the sights,” Aeolus called as he glanced back. He knew that she would find everything beyond captivating. After all, Aeolus was starting to suspect she may have the eye of an artist. She definitely seemed to view the world in a unique way. It may very well be that reason that he found himself drawn to her.

It did not take the two very long to find themselves entering the ziggurat. Indoors, they were met with seven great doorways in near perfect symmetry. “Wow,” Aeolus said, his voice small in the grand room. He glanced back to make sure Rosemary was following, and then fully entered the great hall.

Almost immediately, he felt the familiar energy that tugged at his heart. “Jace?” he called out. Where he was, it was safe to assume that Remedy would not be far behind. It seemed those two were inseparable lately. Aeolus didn’t know the details, nor did he really care. However, having the two of them around to help might not be the worst…there was no one else he trusted to watch his back. He sighed. While I trust Jace…Remedy is, complicated. I hope that between her and Rosemary, nothing goes too wrong… Somehow, he had the feeling having the two of them on this quest would make it ten times harder than it needed to be.

“Oh well,” he said aloud. “It can’t really be helped….”

DragonTamer

Character Info
Name: Jace Alzrahi
Race: Draconian -- Humanoid Dragon
Class: Blood mage & Dragon Tamer
Silver: 4291
Jace stood with his back against the wall waiting with Remedy. There were many people milling about in the entrance hall of the ziggurat, most there out of curiosity rather than being there to actually be of any help to restoring power to the moonstones. Or they were there to be moral support to those who did venture to make it all the way through. Regardless, it was rather crowded and it made him twitchy. However when he heard his named called out, he perked up and looked around, peering over the heads of most of the shorter people there. 

"Aeolus!" he called out, raising his dragon claw up in the air so his 'cousin' could see his and Remedy's location. He motioned for Remedy to follow him through the crowd and he made his way to the white haired man and his Rosenite companion. Rosemary was… adorable to say the least. She was certainly more femininely endowed than Remedy, but the head on her shoulders just seemed to be filled with fluffy happiness. He was actually a little surprised that Aeolus had brought her. He couldn't be sure she was going to be helpful, but he would do his best not to get frustrated. 

"You guys got here in good time," he commented as he joined Aeolus and Rosemary's company. "What do you think? Do you want to take this place on?"
Rosemary

Character Info
Name: Rosemary-Raine
Race: Angel/Rosenite
Class: Potato
Silver: 1942
Rosemary was looking around at the ziggurat. It had taken everything just to get her inside because she found the outside of the ziggurat just as fascinating. “Okay…” They got inside the building her eyes looked up at the giant doors. The biggest needing so many different keys. “It’s so big…” For Rosemary, this was especially so since she was so small.

Rosemary came back to reality at Aeolus’s last words. “What can’t be helped?” She took his hand as they made it through the crowded corridor over to Jace who was yelling for them.

Remedy perked and up and looked down at her cousin. “So… We have to babysit?” Rosemary pouted a bit as she put her head into Aeolus.

“Not babysit. I want to help too!” Rosemary let out a mighty little roar in the form of words as she put her hands on her hips. “I can be useful too!”

Remedy looked up at Aeolus and then to Jace. “Are you guys sure? If we take her I’m not sure we will be able to have her keep up with the rest of us.” Remedy was at least made to fight as seen with the bow on her back. Rosemary puffed out her face again as she looked up at Aeolus.

“Please?”

SilverWind

Character Info
Name: Aeolus the Silver Wind
Race: Celestial Draconian
Class: Celestial Spellsword
Silver: 837
It was a tough call to make, but Aeolus stood his ground.  The fact was, they had absolutely no idea what lay in wait for them, and having a diverse set of talents would help.  Even if Rosemary's talents weren't really…well, anything substantial.  There was one thing that Aeolus noted that she did have.  He cleared his throat.

"While Rosemary has a penchant for danger, I would also say that she has an incredible amount of luck.  And although that's really not a skill set like ours, it is certainly something that can be useful, especially when dealing with something such as this."  He looked to Jace with strangely knowing eyes.  "I'm sure you've known individuals in your past life that have had such circumstances, and can vouch for that."

The silver haired celestial looked to Rosemary, and ruffled her hair.  "Don't worry.  We won't leave you behind.  And Remedy…she's my responsibility  I'll make sure no harm comes to her.  You have my promise."  Dealing with others was easy.  His confidence was, if nothing, immaculate.  So long as Lady Angela didn't show up, he'd be fine.  The Goddess could more than see through him, and that wasn't something he wanted to deal with.   

"Anway.  Jace…you're in the lead.  Remedy, I'd suggest you follow behind.  Rosemary is third, and I'll take up the last.  Is that fair?"  He looked to the other three.  "If everything is set…I suggest we be off."

DragonTamer

Character Info
Name: Jace Alzrahi
Race: Draconian -- Humanoid Dragon
Class: Blood mage & Dragon Tamer
Silver: 4291
He had his misgivings about having Rosemary along, but even Aeolus said that there might just be something that they were going to need her for. If there was anyone he was going to trust it was going to be Aeolus. So when he Aeolus suggested the lineup, he didn't question. It made complete sense to him strategically. 

"All right. No time like the present," he said as he turned and headed to the first door. There was a murmur that spread through the crowd as the four of them approached the door. Jace rolled his shoulders and pushed the door open. "Time to make people cheer, I guess." 

He stepped through the door and waited for his friends to join him. Once Aeolus crossed the threshold, the door slammed shut and there was an audible click as it sealed itself behind them. The only way out was forward. The draconian looked at the large hallway that spread out in front of them. It just looked like a hallway really. But the hair on the back of his neck was standing on end. 

"Whatever you do, do not move–"