Archive Home > Archives > 2018 Archives > 2018 Random Archives > Archives
Lone_badass

Character Info
Name: Asgad rikes
Alignment: CN
Race: Regenerator class soldier
Class: Assassin
Silver: 30
Azgad walked the the gate to this forgotten island he clutches his sword hilt tucked into his cloak 

"By the heavens above grant me strength to complete my quest for this artifact."

He spoke to himself calmly the land was tainted with the fowl stench of darkness his every being acting on instinct and readying his regeneration if need be. while walking around with vary Little idea were to go he watch from a distance a person who just walked through the gate watching as he would , to see what their intentions were.

We are the servants of God, and the messengers of His justice. We are the instruments of His divine wrath on earth. We are called upon to cleanse His kingdom: bringing ash from the flesh of thine enemies. Praise to our Lord!
Natalie Perrot

Character Info
Name: Natalie Perrot
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Silver: 76
If there is going to be an end, there has to be a beginning. I'm glad that the God's decided to entrust us with something so important, but I just hope that we actually accomplish the task. From what I've heard it's pretty difficult and even the most skilled at something like this have had some problems with achieving the goal. If I had been just a few years younger, I wouldn't have thought twice about not coming to Sahijja to complete the trials, but over the years I've grown braver, and stronger. 

When I was younger I was a shy child, shy and weak. My mother hated that. She wanted a strong and tough daughter, not someone who avoided playing with the wild, adventurous children or the one who hid behind her when there were relatives or strangers around. My mother had grown up with a very strict grandmother who had thousands of rules, but my father had been raised by kind and nurturing parents, ones who were natural pacifists. 

I had been that way all the way up to my late teens but one horrible scene had changed all my feelings about bravery. Now I find myself once again doing something that'll help others, something my father would like, and doing something that'll test my ego, something my mother would love. I had to grin at that, killing two birds with one stone. 

When I arrived in Sahijja, the teleportation leaving me a little nauseous, I immediately noticed the commotion. Everyone you looked you could see people resting, eating, chatting, arguing, or walking, the latter in the direction of the pathway to the ziggurat. I wondered where I'd find myself in an hour. Resting? Injured? Dead, even? No, I can't see myself in that position, because I will try my best to keep myself alive, not matter what the trials behold.

I hurry through the crowd and down the pathway, going through main doors. Once I'm inside the main room I take a moment to look around. A few other people are inside but it seems like anyone else who was here is either back outside or trying to complete the trials. Soon be joining them.

I make my way through the first door, the one that leads to the Trial of Forbearance. I've heard rumors that it's a corridor full of traps and obstacles, just a test of perseverance. I could deal with that, nothing I haven't really done before. I took a sip from my canteen and then wrung out my hands, trying to get in the mood. A group of people walked pass me, most of them injured and they were coming from the fourth door. I looked away wearily and head through the first door.

The trial was simple, avoid things, but even the simplest of things could be difficult. I was hit in the first ten seconds and that pattern continued for my next four attempts. I was pissed. Weapons were of no use here so I had to use my agility and dexterity to get to the end. I saw other people but I ignored them less I'd end up back at the beginning. The fifth time came a little easier. I was nimble and dodged and turned wherever I had to.

At a point in the corridor I noticed something very unsettling - a child. This caused me almost to get knocked out by some flying projectile but I ducked just in time. The little girl, a kitsune, was speaking to a woman and they seemed to be having a friendly little talk. I went a little closer and heard bits of their conversation. They seemed to be agreeing to team up. I contemplated for a moment and then decided that maybe I should join them. The woman looked clever and who knew what skills or abilities the child possessed, especially if she's a kitsune.

I hurried over to them. "Hey, you guys are teaming together, right? May I join? I think the more hands you have the better, and I'd rather not do this alone, if you'll have me."
Natalie Perrot

Character Info
Name: Natalie Perrot
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Silver: 76
Add Natalie please :3
Yaktaa

Character Info
Name: Yaktaa
Alignment: CN
Race: Half-Goblin
Class: Rogue
Silver: 177
The silhouette of a small, female goblin cast against the wall outside of the tavern. She crouched in silence, twisting the object in her hand around and around, trying to figure out what it was supposed to be. She wore ragged clothes, a worn green dress several shades darker than her skin color, a dark muddy brown cloak with the hood over her head, shoes full of holes like mice had owned them before her, and had shoulder-length, crudely butchered black hair, strangely combed neatly despite her savage demeanor. Although she didn't yet know, she held the broken, complex watch of a noblesman, so complex and intricately designed that it scarcely looked like a device that telled the time of day. All she cared about was that it was shiny and it was potentially valuable. It was made of a gold like substance that had the head of a lion and dragon, teeth to teeth, carved into it. The part that told the hour was actually design around the sides of the watch. Since the device was shaped like a coin, which pleased Yatkaa, the creator had added the working parts of it around the run, so it looked like a wedge spinning around every minute. The goblin girl decided that it was worth enough food for her not to be hungry anymore, so she hastily got up and decided to try to sell it tomorrow. Hopefully by then, the owner would have loss interest in finding it. But something like this looked like it was previously owned by someone of high rank, not that Yatkaa cared about anything like that. She quietly went around the corner, head ducked slightly to not bring attention to herself, and slid into the tavern, hand clutching the trinket tightly. She saved around the room with her scarlet red eyes, making sure she hadn't been looked at too closely. Of course no one really paid attention to the goblin, especially a juvenile one. Secretly this bothered her, since she was half human and half of her brain wish she were accepted by the more civilized people, but then her goblin-half kicked in again and she remembered that she shouldn't and didn't care.She sat at a table, bring her knees close to her chest as she studied her trinket closely. She touched the strange markings and parts, now very curious about who designed the thing. That was her human mind coming on, but she just let it go on. She sighed, slouching back in her seat, thinking about where she was going to sleep tonight, when her stomached rumbled. Eyes wide, she wrapped her hands around her stomach, looking around to see if anyone had noticed. Nobody did, or so she thought that. Yatkaa rubbed her eye; now she was tired and hungry. Yatkaa looked around. Everyone was either drunk, trying to get drunk, or just being sober people who ate diligently. She thought about stealing someone's food, she wasn't going to spend any of her hard earned silver on this pitiful place. Well it was stolen silver, but she worked hard to steal it. Yatkaa took notice of an elf. He was eating beef stew and drinking from a glass of water. A glass of water, what a sight in here! She grinned, thinking about how lovely the meat would feel like in her stomach. But then he didn't look like the type who'd let a person live who tried to steal his meal. Or anything, actually. She eyed him. The tavernkeep might let her stay her for a while but if she approached them they'd probably kick her out. Maybe if she offered the elf the trinket he'd help her…no. The young goblin quickly hid her golden object in her clothes and sneakily crawled against the wall, hidden by the shadows. She snuck under occupied tables and chairs, her claws scrapping softly against the hard floor. She was experienced with this but still weary of the people, who could decide to give her attention at any moment. When she reached the elf's table, she crouched quietly, studying the lower half of his body that she could see now. Then Yatkaa got out her small dagger, planning on stabbing him so she could steal his food while he was distracted and run. 
Asra Abingora

Character Info
Name: Asra
Race: Werewolf
Class: Rogue
Silver: 238
Adeluna City was very vibrant compared to where Asra was from, where the only people around were the people of her clan. She was used to be around everyone she'd known since she was a pup, but now she was surrounded by people she didn't, and probably would never, know. And she was okay with that, although it was quite uncomfortable sometimes. She couldn't go to the clan's healer for any advice on her day, or the strange things she sees in her dreams anymore. But it was her choice; once every wolf in her clan comes of age, they're allowed to choose between staying with the clan or leaving, and Asra had chosen to left. 

She didn't know why, exactly. Maybe she felt that there was some sort of adventure she was going to be called to go on, although that was unlikely. Or maybe it had to do with the fact that most of the she felt like an outsider to her own clan, being the only white-furred wolf, standing out admit everyone. There was a myth about how once every ten generations in a clan there'd be a white wolf that either be a good or bad omen, and so far nothing good really had happened to anyone in the clan since her birth. That's why Asra decided to leave, but that was too obvious. She knew that deep inside there was another reason, and she didn't know what it was. 

Asra hoped she blended in well with the crowd, even though she had bright white hair. Only in her wolf form could she camouflage herself to blend in with her surroundings, which she sometimes hated. She had tried to coat her hair with mud to disguise it but too many people either looked at her strangely or called her names that were probably rude phrases, but she didn't know much about human interactions. 

Asra had been given a few coins from the clan treasure, which they never used since they didn't interact with other people, and now she had a more than enough for a place to sleep and something to eat. She had already bought some ox meat at another village, eating it raw before realizing that wasn't proper human etiquette. Now she was nibbling on some warm bread, strangely enjoying the sweet taste.

She didn't notice the young man, but his wolf first. She made sure she stayed far away, since wolves usually liked their space unless they knew you. This was a normal, non-changing wolf. Maybe she could get directions from him, speaking through the common language. Asra approached him, placing a cautious hand on his pelt, running hee hand through this fur. That's when she felt the young man put it hands on her leg, and she flinched backwards, glaring at him and baring her teeth. That's when she noticed that he was blind and he had been reaching for a ball. She grabbed it and placed it in his hand. "It's right here."