Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > Awakening Gardens > An Invasive Lizard Species [GO]
Ivacus Manaclaw

Character Info
Name: Ivacus Manaclaw
Alignment: CN
Race: Kobold
Class: God of Exploration and Inspiration
Silver: 609
Whoosh~

A small silhouette struck itself against the warm sunlight of The Mistress of Life's garden, as its robes billowed with a subtle breeze: the only clue to anyone in his immediate vicinity that someone had arrived.  Of course, Ivacus, the little visitor to the Awakening Gardens, imagined that this Angela the Voice told him to go speak with would know of his presence soon enough and get to him whenever she wanted.  But he was comfortable waiting, especially in as warm and inviting a place as this.  There were plants growing around him that he fully recognized, herbs he himself had picked on his travels, as well as those that seemed entirely foreign to his knowledge.  It was a place of serene beauty…he'd have to make himself a small garden at home too.  But somehow he doubted it would be nearly as grand or as glorious.  

He sat crosslegged on the ground where he stood, deciding to make himself at home while he waited.  With a thought and a snap of his fingers, he summoned to him the child-sized guitar he had been given by those gypsies he had travelled with when he was still a mortal…with a few godly enchantments it now sounded as good if not better than a normal one, and the notes came far easier to him than they did back in Revaliir.  Thus the kobold sat with his thoughts and his music, playing and awaiting his audience. Though in truth, part of him hoped he could linger here just a little longer.

I am Kaane OOC

Ivacus is the God of Exploration, Travellers, and Motivation

Powers

I: With a divine sense of direction, can find his way to where he or another wants to go in any situation, even places he's never been.
II: Can read the innermost desires and needs of those he speaks with for the purpose of motivating them into taking action.
III: Can operate any mode of transportation (ship/airship) no matter how complex, and tame any creature that can serve as a mount.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
There was something small in her gardens she could sense the rather big energy coming from it. The gardens around the palace were every bit as grand as the ones on the inside. “Ahh… It’s Ivacus.” She swept her skirts up as she got up off her workbench in the clinic. “Continue with your studies… Something has come up that requires my attention.” She bowed to the clerics in training and made her way out of the temple.

Fabrics of dark purple were on her skin. It was held up by a jeweled halter around her neck. Around her waist was the same jeweled fabric that thinned out around her sides. The fabric looked like it could just slip off and that it could show everything. It showed her curvaceous body. Surely no normal woman could wear it. Her red hair was down to her waist with wild red curls.

She stopped and listened to the music from the small guitar before she came over the corner. “Good morning my friend.” She bowed slightly to him as soon as she knew it was safe to interrupt him. “I knew I felt a very powerful little presence in my temple gardens. What brings one of our newest gods to see my creations?” There was a small playful smile on her face. “You’ll have to excuse my lateness I was teaching some new clerics healing skills.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.