Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > Awakening Gardens > Godlly Insight
Ga5p

Character Info
Name: Pocket Sopco
Alignment: TN
Race: Unknown, Human looking with Elf aspects
Class: Ranger, Loner, Swordsman
Silver: 385
Pocket walked Into the temple where Angela rules. he had no idea how to go about asking a deity about anything, but after the dream, then in the forest. maybe this was silly, after all, Lacriamium is not very rare. It's worth a shot, not like it will do much. Gods don't usually have a place in Pockets heart, he likes to have control of his fate.
The boy of Palmwood walked up to the altar and prayed, he had never prayed before so it came out as more of a question.

"Goddess of life, uh… Miss Rose? I was wondering if you knew anything about this dream I had…. I was here in the temple, and uh there was a bright blue light that turned out to be Lacriamium at the end of the hall… then just today I found some Lacriamium on the ground. Anything you need to tell me or something… cuz that seemed like a pretty direct sign. Thanks… uh bye"

And with that awkward attempt done Pocket took a seat outside, to wait.

"Never mourn a lost home"

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela tilted her head just a bit, it wasn’t often when someone could come to an altar within her temple but for early morning prayers, but she found that silly since she lived there. She leaned against a pillar and watched the boy for a long few moments.

The goddess had long red hair, a curvy form, and sun-kissed skin. Her green eyes watched him with interest as he got up and left just as much as he came. Her eyes blinked a bit as she picked up the skirts to her green dress and followed him out the door. “You know, not many people come to my temple and just pray to an altar. Most seek an audience with me inside my throne room.”

She took a seat next to him and looked up at her sky. “Lacriamium.” She chuckled a bit. “You came to the right place. You see, it wasn’t that long ago Lacriamium didn’t exist.” She tilted her head and turned her eyes to him. “It was born from my death at the hands of Dalanesca. Lacriamium was once filled with the essence of my life force, now it is but a shell that it once was.” She summoned a shard of the diamond like metal and played with it in her hands.

“There’s so much of it because of what I did with it but in all reality… It is a metal that shouldn’t exist. I pushed the boundaries of reality to create it.” She shrugged a bit as she now played with her red curls. “I’m not sure why you would need to see me but I am here to help you. That is my duty after all. I might not know the meaning of the dream right now but I’m sure if we explore it more that we could find out.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Ga5p

Character Info
Name: Pocket Sopco
Alignment: TN
Race: Unknown, Human looking with Elf aspects
Class: Ranger, Loner, Swordsman
Silver: 385
Pocket looked up to see the Godess of the Rose.
He said "I've never done this before, sorry for the… strange form of audience. So what is your hypothesis on the matter?"
He turned to the Godess and sat infront of her.

"Never mourn a lost home"