Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > Awakening Gardens > The journey home where life began [Private with Angela Rose]
The Slumbering Dragon

Character Info
Name: Maldrenth the Titan
Alignment: LN
Race: Dragon - Titan Dragon (Western Design)
Class: Dragon - Titan
Silver: 5

Passing through one of the Marble Archways, Maldrenth found himself in his Titan Dragon form, flying through the heavens and into the fresh open air. Such air was a breath of delight, almost recognisable, the clouds soft and embracing to the touch of his scales, and the sky never looked so much clearer before. If memory had served him well for many millennia, the Titan could swear he remembered being her before many years ago, even before as the ginormous dragon he was now that he is well known to this day. It felt so distant, yet at the same time, the very back of his memory was just itching him.

Though after hours of flying and passing by a vast number of warm, gentle clouds he spotted it. The vast, mountainous range, the lush green forest life, and the very tree that rivals the fabled World Tree itself! Maldrenth realised where he was now: the Crestere Gorge. Such a sight to behold caused the dragon's jaw to drop, slowly turning his head from left to right as he landed behind the mountains, with both claw like arms grabbling the tips of both mountains beside him, as he was easily taller the vast mountains around him.

Maldrenth was beyond words, everything looked exactly the same to him all those years ago, back to when he was a mere Ten meter tall dragon, compared to his now Eight thousand, eight hundred and fifty meter tall form! His draconic heart began to beat rapidly, ever since reappearing from battling the darkness many years ago, and having returned to the Realm recently, it felt like an eternity to the Titan. His mind developed an idea, one which felt nostalgic. Maldrenth closed his eyes and used the power of 'Mythic Polymorph' to just shrink his size back down to his pre transformation size of a ten meter tall dragon.

He flew deep into the forest, and landed gently and quietly in the hopes to not disturb the wildlife, and looked around him, from what was once a illustrious view of the Goddess's realm, was now a forest paradise. Maldrenth slowly walked on all fours in his ten meter tall dragon form, enjoying the view all around him, and the sounds of the wind and creatures all around him, recalling the flashbacks of how he was but a young dragon in the early stages of the world, living here in the Gorge to be nursed by the Gods and Goddess's. He stopped, gently wiping tears from his reptilian eyes, clearly getting emotional by such warm, nostalgic memories.

"I am home… This is the Awakening Gardens… The Crestere Gorge… Oh how I longed to return here, my once hatchling home. Just how long has it been? It feels like an eternity to me." 

Maldrenth began to look left and right, wondering if anyone was around him raising his neck and head up high, calling with glee and tears in his eyes:

"My Goddess! My almighty Goddess! I, Maldrenth the Titan Dragon have returned home! Where are you my Goddess? My Creator? I beseech you in this glorious hour of reunion!" 

"Tell me child, what do you know about the Myths and legends of Malrenth of Revaliir?"
"I know he was one of the dragons who began the line of Dragons not to mention being the first of the Western version of the species, Maldrenth is currently one of the largest Dragons to roam the world, and his disappearance is one of the greatest mysteries in history. Even to this day, no one knows where he went to."
"None but The Gods." ~ A Father talking to his child about Maldrenth the Dragon.