Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > 2017 Random Archives > Random Archive Posts
Alistar Evee

Character Info
Name: Alistar Evee
Alignment: CN
Race: Angel of Death
Class: Healer/Summoner
Silver: 290
Alistar enters the library looking very worried, he looks around the vast amount of books as if searching for something, but hoping not to be seen. As he keeps looking he does not notice the two and continues looking, his worried expression getting worse and worse. " come on! It has got to be here! If I don't find that book my whole life will be ruined! As if it isn't already enough!" He leans against a wall of books and slides down it, sighing with tears pricking his eyes.

You are all just pieces of my game. I control the board and your lives with it!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
This is where random Archive posts with no home go!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Galamon

Character Info
Name: Zarnithia Lytefoot
Race: Ancient elf
Class: Zarnithia is a very canny mage with a good helping of melee skills
Silver: 136
Zarnathia was just nimbly walking around town. Looking for something to do as she got bored easily of course when you are as old as she is it takes a lot to entertain you. As she walked around the docks she was suddenly intrigued by a young girl with her talking cat"Now that is something you don't see everyday." she said to herself as she was about to approach the two the cat ran off and the girl stayed talking to herself. Zarnathia follows the cat and witnesses her go up the tree. Zarnathia scales the tree and takes a seat next to the cute little kitty. "So kitty cat you intrigue me how is it you can talk. I find it truly fascinating. Oh by the way i am Zarnithia Lytefoot pleased to meet you." 
Galamon

Character Info
Name: Zarnithia Lytefoot
Race: Ancient elf
Class: Zarnithia is a very canny mage with a good helping of melee skills
Silver: 136
As Zarnithia enters the bakery she witnesses the rudeness of the helper towards Cinnamon. With all of the authority, grace, and intimidation of a queen she calmly and with fierce intimidation states, "How about we chain you up outside… No you don't want that i didn't think so." Now with a complete change of character she looks at the little kitty Cinnamon and smiles with intense curiosity. 

"If you'll both permit me I would like to spend some time with you and maybe join you on your adventures, If not I understand but it would be a very sad occasion on my part."
bluedraconicpaladin

Character Info
Name: Aerei Nimbus
Alignment: TG
Race: Human (Light-Touched)
Class: Paladin
Silver: 280
Aerei stirred from his sleep. He heard shouting from atop the roof of the inn in which he head paid to sleep tonight. Perhaps some form of festival was taking place? But atop a roof? How unusual. He decided to at the very least observe the occasion. A traveler, Aerei wanted to see the culture of the city. Taking his trusty rapier and robe with him, Aerei climbed through the attic atop his roof. The caravan has moved a distance by now. But how odd! All the revelers were bearing martial arms and wearing armor, save a fae-like woman and young man. Hiding in the darkness and hiding where he could, with about two rooftops, he spotted-no, he must be mistaken-Tacitus Silanus, a dangerous slaver and mercenary! Perhaps these two individuals were being held as some kind of hostage by this man! Aerei drew his weapon and stood tall, loudly proclaiming his presence. "I am Aerei Nimbus, and I will enact judgement upon you for your crimes!" He closed the distance between them further by breaking into a run and acrobatically leaping to a nearby rooftop.

There's A Spark Of Good In Everyone.
bluedraconicpaladin

Character Info
Name: Aerei Nimbus
Alignment: TG
Race: Human (Light-Touched)
Class: Paladin
Silver: 280
To bring hope and righteousness to the lawless town was Aerei's primary priority. He was a traveler who tries to bring light to the places of the world, and sitting in a table across him was his opportunity. Keeping his head low and purchasing a meal as to avoid suspicion, Aerei listened in to the conversation between the odd pair. But when he noticed the suspicious mannerisms they were using, he realized they were plotting against the pirates. Aerei finished up his meal and went outside, eyeing the odd pair and waiting for them to leave.

There's A Spark Of Good In Everyone.