Archive Home > Archives > 2016 Archives > Keep of Endless Night > Checking IN [P/R]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Looking up at the tree the winds rustled the tree's soft leaves. They were each bigger than she could ever hope to be naturally. She put her hand on the World Tree and put her forehead close. She could feel those of the conclave. Trandafir was in its staff form. She could feel the Knights, Moliira, Mendean, and Rhea. A soft smile crossed her lips as she moved off of the large trunk. She looked towards her rainbow agate throne before disappearing into her temple. That had been a world that she wished her little Iva could see. She could only tell her sweet Iva the tales of it. “Mama is going out. You cannot come this time but maybe later alright?” She kissed the girl's head and left.

At first she appeared on The Cold Road. She was shining bright with power while whoever walked neared her strayed away. Her red hair flowed down elegantly. She wore a beautiful Grecian dress. It was cream in color that slowly faded into an ivy green that matched her eyes. She wanted to give the God a moment's notice before she got up to his castle.

She waved her hand and the doors opened. Whether or not she shocked the keep's guards she offered them nothing more then smiles. “Dimitre. My handsome dark knight.” She sang as she found her way to the throne room. She leaned onto Trandafir's obsidian material and ran her finger down its gold detail. “I am so happy you came. I am so happy to have your shadows inhabit the world. We did it. Did we not make the guns go away?” She did not know his loss but still her eyes closed. “But with what loss? I lost my husband.”

The red head closed her eyes and thought about it. “Though it would appear I've been a Goddess here for many decades. I have fused with my former self. I know of you and I know of this place. Your daughter came to me. I was very happy to see Rhylana for you know how I love to treat her as my own.” She placed her free hand on her heart. “I have merely come to see how my Knight is doing adjusting to his new powers. I am sure you have many questions about these lands and I will answer them to the best of my ability."

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
King of the Damned

Character Info
Name: Dimitre Knight
Alignment: TE
Race: Deity
Class: Shadow Sorcerer
Silver: 1164
Dimitre had felt some of his former peers in this land when he went out hunting but he kept himself hidden, it seemed more in character for him. When he had originally gone to DaeLuin, he had been a subtle knife slowly carving his name into the World Tree until it noticed and accepted him. Revaliir worked differently but he would find his niche here and it would as terrifying for the mortals as it was glorious for him. His peers would likely agree.

Deep down, he had hoped to hear or see some of his long gone peers such as Amarice who had not only bore his two daughters but had been a good sound board for some of his more radical ideas. She did not actually judge him, for she knew how cautious he truly was, and he looked fondly upon their interactions and was even thankful for their lascivious days in Mooncrest and the geas that brought him Devany and Elena. And he had not heard from Aerian in a long while nor Erik. But, from Draven and Dimitre's hunts, he saw hide nor hair of them.

Though he did not watch Angela come down the Cold Road, he knew she was there every step she took. His creatures avoided her though they were wary and her vibrant magic seemed to almost offend them as they were used to an eternally cold master. But he was glad to have someone not of his family here to speak with.

It had been a long series of moonturns.

A raven flew from the darkness, the flapping of its inky wings the only sound in the hall until it dissipated into a black fog that descended upon the obsidian throne. Forming the figure of Dimitre Knight until he was his usual self, the god smiled as he looked upon her. She was a beautiful woman, at leats in the more human like form she took and he approved of her flattery for him. It was odd that so many seemed so pleased to see him when for a long while they resented his presence. Angela never did though. She seemed to understand his long game.

"That we did and if the thoughts ever pass through the minds of mortals, we can make them go away." He thought of his wife and her powerful mind magic, though she was lost to him. Then Cersei who was honing her own as a deceptively innocent fey'ri. "I have felt your magic as well as others in the world and have heard some rumors but was unsure if you had simply unseated the other power. I find your merging intriguing. My own… I simply came here and took the place of a local legend and ghost story. People in this area of the region are a superstitious bunch. As for adjusting? My power has remained consistent. It is not the first Sundering I have experienced in my long years and I doubt it will be the last."

His lips tightened into a frown. "Most of us lost something. My wife and son are lost to me as well as nigh all my faithful. I saved a young friend of mine who lost her husband and all of her children when she came here and it is difficult for her to process. But from my experience, most realms have the same things to offer. Gullible mortals who will seek me out wanting to absorb my power or have some feel of it and are willing to do anything." He gave her a wry smile.

"Oh you want to spoil my curiosity by giving me the answers I seek of this world? Now that wouldn't be fun, now would it?"

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The red haired goddess watched the performance and she almost started to clap. The lord of shadows was always one for quite the show. Her ivy eyes watched him closely and enjoyed his presence. Angela was one of the more understanding gods in the conclave, she always had been even as just the queen of one of the Rosenite courts.

“Aye, though here it appears like nothing like that will ever happen again. I will make sure that it does not.” There was a dangerous tone she took when talking about those evil weapons. She tilted her head for a moment as she approached. “It seems like those that had doppelgangers on this side merged with them. It is good that you retained your power I need allies in this land. While I have the Triune other allies are always good. As long as we have the same interests or interests that don't clash we should still be on good terms.” Once he mentioned the Sundering she just sighed. “Hopefully its the last one for a while. Those of us who went through it are still trying to pick up pieces.”

She watched his frown and for a moment she wanted to reach out and lightly touch his face. “I am sorry for your loss and your friend's loss. Such things are a tragedy. Mortals will always trust in things they know nothing about and become obsessed with trying to get a higher power. Even if it means becoming clergy.” She returned his smile.

Once he was done speaking about his curiosity she bent over and pinned him to the chair. She was close to his face. Her rose fragrance sneaking out as if to engulf him. “Now would I ever spoil something you found fun Dear Dimitre?” Sweeping her dress she seated herself on his lap and gave him a beautiful smile. “Now what is my Prince of Darkness having in his immediate plans? Maybe we can help each other out.”

Her hand moved in and swept some of his raven hair through her fingers. “Sometimes friends are good to have.”

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
King of the Damned

Character Info
Name: Dimitre Knight
Alignment: TE
Race: Deity
Class: Shadow Sorcerer
Silver: 1164
Women being outwardly flirtatious with him was not something he was unused to from a young age. It was the way he hunted even. let the prey come to him and minimize the work. however, he had never seen Angela act this way towards him in another realm. And he, while appreciative of her beauty, had never looked at her as anything more than someone as a potential ally. perhaps that was because at the time, he had his daughters to take care of and he had enjoyed the almost family dynamic between he, Skylania and the two girls. Now, he realized that through his grief, he was still himself.

"There is no reason to be sorry," he said. "It is what it is and what that is is life, my dear. I have lost hundreds in my combined time in different realms and though the faint pain lingers and certain things remind me of that pain, I move forward. Mortals are different as in there are those that can move forward and those that cannot. Those who remain with the dead shortly join them. I have only to watch what people I have to see where they fall." But Dimitre was remarkably resilient and found himself already moving forward. Deep down, he did not fully believe Aiden and Skylania were dead but until said time they found a way to join him, he had to operate as if they were. It was better for Elena and Devany.

"Of course. But I cannot say they are all foolish for seeking it. those that come with their own sense of introspection know what they need to do and how far they will go to get to where they want to be. Of all my pain, the worst is having lost those I already knew had that in them. It is such a rare quality." He gave a faint, mock frown before she pinned him to the chair and it turned to a venomous glower. Even if he liked to play with words and throw in a little innuendo here and there did not mean he would allow her to hold dominance over him in his own domain. But before words could be formed to warn her, instead she seated herself in his lap and he found the movement.. confusing. The only girls that had sat on his lap in a long time were his daughters. Long had it been anything but that. He was unused to taking it as a sort of invitation.

"Sometimes they are. But sometimes friends are presumptuous. Sometimes they like to speak in riddles and take liberties that they should not be. For example, I have a friend who likes to sit on my lap and I think she forgets that I have children so the action is erotic than it is awkward."

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
To Angela was not acting anything other than herself. Here in this world she was and had always been like this. The last two hundred years had gone by like the snap of her figures. "Of course not, I've been playing this game here for almost two hundred years and I've learned all sorts of reasons why men or women would climb the stairs. Mostly though men climb my stairs for my bed. Women climb the stairs for a chance at a family they would have never had without my divine touch."

She saw the way he was looking at her as she pinned him. She liked to play and she meant nothing by it as she sat down. Listening to his words she chuckled a bit. "I don't always speak in riddles Dimitre." She leaned in and kissed his forehead before getting up and falling back. A chair sprung up perhaps from somewhere in this house. She stared at him for a long time. 

"The truth is I am neither the woman you knew but I am also the woman you knew. We will have to learn each other. Here my hunger cannot be contained by a mere man. I collect men and keep them and they are pleased but I have no wishes to collect you Dimitre. We are friends and I wouldn't dare insult you with such things. I value you above all other gods that have emerged so far. You and I are not scared to go after our goals and use those available to us to do it. We are faithful to our family. We would kill for our family."

Leaning forward she propped her head up on her hand and stared at him. "I may not go out and attack things because I feel like it but an eye for an eye, I say. That is the only just way to deal with the world. At least that is how I deal with things I don't mind how others take care of problems."

Angela's 3 God Rules