Archive Home > Archives > 2016 Archives > Keep of Endless Night > Season's Change (P)(R)
Cersei

Character Info
Name: Cersei Knight
Alignment: TN
Race: Fey'ri
Class: Cleric Sorceress
Silver: 329

Everything had changed.

Cersei awoke abruptly with a gasp, her heart pounded rapidly in her bosom.  Instinctively she rolled over in her bed and reached for the comforting feel of wolf fur, but her slender hand made contact only with the cool, midnight blue, silken sheets.  Draven was likely out hunting to regain his strength, he needed to feed more frequently now.  There had been a time when although she understood the need for it, the thought of such violence and murder had disturbed her.  But everything had changed.

When they had traveled through the portal it took every maternal strength and all of Cersei's power to keep Paige from being ripped from her arms.  On the other side, she and Paige were alone in what she now knew to be the Virens Forest. Cersei's body immediately began to react to the death of the babe that had just started to grow within her womb. Those first days were the worst for the fey'ri. It was not because she had lost the child, whom she believed was the product of incestuous rape. The physical pain was nearly disabling to the already weakened woman. But Cersei fought through it to protect and support Paige, and to continue her search for her missing husband.

It was, perhaps, the smell of her miscarriage that eventually led Draven to her. But he was in a far more pitiful state than she. She had been surprised that he could walk, even in his wolven form. Travel was slow. During the days they would find a dark place to sleep… a tree hollow, a small cavern. Cersei could not sleep without feeling Draven's fur against her skin. In the evenings they would slowly travel again. The first evening they awoke to the sound of a couple people nearby. Draven didn't ask, he didn't even suggest it… Cersei sought them out and lured them to where Draven was so that he could feast upon them.

By the time Draven had found Dimitre, Cersei was little more than a ghoul. Her silvery white hair was snarled and wild, her pale gown was torn, dirty, and bloody, her skin was covered in filth, and there was a deadness in her turquoise eyes that spoke of how drained she was. She could have sucked the energy from Draven's victims before he had at them, but she refused. She joked that it was because Draven had spoiled her and that she simply could not feast on something of a lesser quality. While it was true to some extent, it was more-over that Cersei refused to be with anyone other than him.

But when she was reunited with her Lord, she fell into his comforting embrace and he placed his lips upon her own to feed her. The hunger in her was nearly insatiable, and it took much effort to force herself to keep that hunger in check. However, Draven insisted that she feed until she was completely replenished.

Both she and Draven had been living within the Keep. Cersei helped to raise and teach Devany and Elena. She loved them both a great deal, as if they were her own children. And they both loved to play with Paige. There was no cathedral, there was no Minoc, they had lost their home. But Cersei was happy there. The Keep in this new land was their home now, and Cersei felt safe there.

The fey'ri rose from her empty bed and the nightmares of her past life in DaeLuin. She opened the heavy curtains, and moonlight spilled in to kiss her naked flesh. It would be a good night for a hunt, if that was, indeed what her husband was doing. She hoped that he was, she could not wait for him to return to his human form so that she could once again feel his hips between her thighs and his hands groping at her flesh. The very thought made her warm in the chilly keep.

She could hear Paige starting to wake up in the crib she had set up in their room. She wasn't ready yet to be parted from Paige and wanted her near when she slept. The shades appeared with a plate of fruits for her to break her fast with. After eating and then feeding Paige, Cersei dressed. Although all her clothing had been lost, more had been made for her. She stayed true to her elvin heritage in her clothing design, though it was mixed with the fashions that had been popular in Minoc before they had left. Her skirts were the loose, pale, flowing fabric that the Ostwynne elves favored, but they were paired with a corset. Jewelry of mithril and blue goldstone adorned her neck, arms, fingers, ears, and head.

Paige was dressed the opposite of her mother. Rather than pale fabrics, the rich and dark colors looked much better with her dark hair and made her bright eyes stand out. When they were both ready, Cersei and Paige emerged from her rooms and were instantly met with Devany and Elena who began to fawn over how pretty Cersei and Paige were. They asked if they could watch Paige, and Cersei transferred the babe into Devany's arms. She trusted the girls, undoubtedly, with her child.

“Where is Draven?” Cersei questioned. Elena shrugged and wiggled her finger in Paige's tiny grasp.

“I'm not sure,” Devany answered. “But daddy is in the library mourning the loss of his literature again.”

Cersei thanked Devany and let the girls run off with Paige and began to make her way to the library. She was certain Dimitre was mourning the loss of more than just his books. Cersei stood in the doorway, watching his back silently. She knew that he was fully aware that she was there and felt no need to announce her presence. She simply watched him look at the shelves that had yet to be filled and the shelves that contained completely new tomes. The tomes that had been lost were a tragedy, to be certain… however Dimitre also lost Skylania and Aiden and so many others. Cersei believed that he misdirected the pain of such loss onto his library. Certainly it couldn't have been easy though, especially since she was there. Draven had always told her that she resembled Skylania in many ways.

“Each passing night your daughters impress me more and more, my Lord,” Cersei remarked, attempting to draw Dimitre's attention away from what he had lost to what he yet had. “Their intelligence knows no bounds, and their beauty matures equally as fast. I think they will both thrive very well in this Revaliir. They will certainly help to carve out a powerful shadow syndicate for you. Though, hopefully not too soon… I cherish their youth and wish to preserve it for as long as possible. A sentiment we have in common, I believe.”

Cersei walked into the library, towards her Lord, and eyed an empty shelf. It was a reminder that she no longer had the resources to learn about her demonic heritage and what powers it contained. Before the sundering she had planned on going to the Keep's library to research Incubi and Succubi, she planned on learning how to wield those powers so that no one could ever touch her again. Although she felt safe here, away from Fisetha and Aldaren, she still yearned to hone her skills. Draven deserved nothing short of a strong, capable wife.

“I would help to carve out your faith here in Revaliir, if you would allow me to,” Cersei added, reaching out to place a soft hand on Dimitre's arm. His aura was like dark electricity, a deceptive contradiction that left one in a state of excitement and fear all at once, a power that left one eager to throw themselves into the abyss if only for a taste. Cersei shuddered in delight at the sensation. “You have only but to command, my Lord. I will do whatever is asked of me.”

King of the Damned

Character Info
Name: Dimitre Knight
Alignment: TE
Race: Deity
Class: Shadow Sorcerer
Silver: 1164
Dimitre spent a great deal of time here in the Hall of Knowledge. It was made of white and gray marble and stretched above a great three stories with both spiral stairs and ladders to find what you needed but a great deal was empty. Most of what he had were his most cherished tomes, his most sacred of knowledge that he could not get back if lost. And yet, much he did lose. tomes of knowledge and books of lore and stories from his homeland that could never be recovered. He had memorized a great deal but no longer could he hand his two youngest a book, tell them to study it and come back with what they learned. Instead he had a bit of Myrianthiir, a bit of DaeLuin and a whole lot of empty space.

He did not like to look up in this room and concentrated his gaze on the fire before him or the closest shelves beside him. Occasionally he looked at his slowly draining glass of blood, ready to be refilled by his bloodletter.

Dimitre felt Cersei enter the room and when she did, he did not need to look at her for her to know she had his attention. She deserved his utmost respect for remaining strong and for being here for him as he was for her. She had replaced Skylania in the sense that she sat and spoke with him while Draven wandered the forests and plains to replenish his energy and heal his body or simply gave his daughters a woman to look up to since he was often distant. Just because he had known that the Sundering had been coming when it came did not make the change and loss any less difficult. He even offered her the barest of smiles as she entered and came into his line of sight.

He had a young, dark haired gypsy girl beside him, her arm and chest draped over an ottoman as one of her wrists was close to his hand for easy access. She was very pale, her pink lips losing their color as each glass he took he drained more and more of her life. Her eyelids fluttered sleepily as if she did not even register the pain or her impending death for such were the effects of laudanum, a tonic the young woman had been seeking from the owner of the Witch's Teats in the tavern just beyond the Cold Road. Though he would have once hidden such a thing from Cersei, she had seen enough cruelty from he and Draven and recognized it as life and survival in these past months. This was not the first woman that she had seen him slowly bleed for his dinner and it would not be the last.

"I wish they would stay young, as well, for I am not ready for my beautiful girls to run into the world and seduce the masses. Unfortunately it seems as if Amarice and I produced some strong, fast growing children." He looked at her, meeting her gaze with his own. "I am very thankful they have you," he said. "Elena seems to be dealing well but Devany is not. She smiles and she tries but she misses Skylania and Aiden and deep down she knows she will never see them again." He took the remaining sip from his glass to hide the catch in his voice and then distracted himself with opening her vein with one of his sharp glassy nails. By now the girl did not even flinch at the pain but crumpled as he took the last remaining drops of her life.

Her proclamation struck him as both the perfect time and yet the worst all at once. Selfishly he wished to keep her here to entertain and watch his children but deep down he knew he needed to get his claws into this world and dominate it for it was the only way he would be happy again. Cersei also needed the distraction for Draven was still not well and yet, he could protect her and they both could inspire fear and awe in the eyes of those they met.

His arm tingled with her seductive touch and he gently caught her hand in his and turned it over before bringing her wrist to his lips to lay a gentle kiss upon the skin.

"You truly are one of the greatest faithful I have ever gained. Your mother seemed to have done one good thing in her life and that was to have you. I agree that you could greatly help me ensnare the masses with your beauty but I also think you should take Draven with you. He depresses me with his constant whining and though you two may not have one another in flesh, I imagine working on something together again will refresh both of you." he gave her a wider, albeit still small, smile.

"Tari and the girls can watch Paige while you two are gone. They need the distraction too."

Cersei

Character Info

The sight of Dimitre draining the blood and life out of young, beautiful women was something that Cersei had quickly grown accustomed to. She did not even bat a lash as he slit open her skin and crimson streamed forth. Of course, Dimitre's very presence demanded one's attention, in all of it's powerful glory.

Cersei's full lips quirked up into a small smile at Dimitre's thoughts. Cersei could hardly imagine Paige growing up into a beautiful, powerful woman. She didn't want to. But it was much easier for her to do so, she imagined, than it was for Dimitre. Devany and Elena were growing quickly, whereas Paige was not. She had far more time to prepare for such inevitability.

“Strong in both skill, and intelligence, my Lord,” Cersei pointed out, seeking to give comfort in the knowledge that while his girls were growing much quicker, they were learning even faster. “They will be forces of great power in this world, ones which anyone would be a fool to reckon with, I have no doubt.” It was something that she sought for in herself as well. She had been weak in DaeLuin. She allowed her mother to mentally abuse her, she had foolishly tried to love a woman who could never love her and was hurt time and time again. She had opened up and trusted a man and betrayed her husband. And she was not strong enough to recognize the deception or prevent Aldaren from raping her.

“Devany silently broods… much like her father,” Cersei said. “The pain of such significant losses will take quite some time to heal. Devany loved and trusted everyone that you did, beyond a shadow of a doubt, simply because you did. Elena loved them to, however she lives entirely in the present and the awe and excitement of what it just around the next corner. She sheds the past much more easily than Devany, who I think will hold onto this for the rest of her life. What she chooses to learn from this is what is important. But I know that you will nurture her, and she will take away the right lessons.”

The moment his hand lashed out to quickly swipe up her own Cersei's heart jumped. It was not out of fear, however, but excitement. When Dimitre's lips pressed against the soft flesh on the inside of her wrist Cersei's blood ran hot within her veins. It was a disturbing feeling for the woman who never wanted anyone other than her husband, and yet it elicited excitement as well. Her elvish nature had always eclipsed her succubi nature. She couldn't quite explain it, but she felt like the yearnings and wants of her succubi nature were a bit stronger now. Cersei wasn't quite sure if it was Dimitre's influence, if it was the new lands, or if she simply just really missed and yearned for her husband's touch.

The thought of going out to work together with Draven caused a spark to light in her turquoise eyes. Since their reunion with each other and their God, things had become rather strained. They cuddled at night in the same bed, and Draven would watch when Dimitre fed Cersei, but other than that, Draven had become rather distant. Cersei suspected it was because he did not want her to see him in such a weakened state. He was always either with Dimitre, or out hunting. Things had become extremely stagnant, and Cersei feared things would never change.

The fey'ri dropped to kneel in front of Dimitre, took up his hand, and placed a soft kiss upon his knuckles. “Thank-you, my lord,” she breathed out with every ounce of sincerity she held in her tiny frame. Her turquoise gaze turned upwards to look at him. “Draven and I will not disappoint you. I look forward to learning the depths of my husband's brilliance. However, I fear that I will not provide as useful a tool as I could be, to both you and Draven. There is more to me than beauty.

“My father's blood…” she paused briefly, slightly troubled still by the thought of calling Aldaren her father. But it was the truth, and she accepted that. “I have read that it provides power that I have not yet tapped into or explored. Power which, if I learned how to wield, could be extremely useful to our cause.”

Cersei felt wrong in suggesting and asking for such favors from Dimitre, particularly after everything he had done and given to her. She bowed her head, placing her forehead against Dimitre's knee and added,”I only want to be of service to you in the best way that I can.” Her gaze returned upwards to meet his. “However, I trust entirely in you and your will, and will always give you the best I can with what tools I do possess.”

King of the Damned

Character Info
Cersei had been attached to Devany and Elena from the moment she heard of their birth. She had imagined her own child growing up with them. However, their swift growth out of being very young children had removed that dream quickly. Once they had been saved from their separation from him, their growth had begun to slow down and he and Draven had theorized it had to do with their divine parental blood growing them quickly to help them survive. But now they provided Cersei with company and young minds to help mold so she could focus elsewhere from Draven.

"She reminds me of Eilanna," he said. "She takes my lessons truly to heart and I know she would never dream of disobeying. Elena is a free spirit and does what she wants and surely she gets that from her mother. Much like when Rhylana was younger, Elena is about what she wants now and does not think of the future. Two sides of the same coin but I love them both." And even through Elena's subtle disobedience, she loved and respected him above all else. "And they love you so much, Cersei, and I do not know what they would do without you, my sweet."

He felt her demonic nature begin to come out and play the moment that he touched her for it so loved to devour his essence, much like it loved Draven's. And often when he gave her a passionate kiss to feed, he wondered what she would do if he stripped her gown from her and let her dance beneath the sheets with him. Draven would not mind, Dimitre was the only man he would allow do such, but Cersei had fierce loyalty to her mate. And that loyalty was breaking her heart as Draven drifted further and further from her.

"Your father's blood did give you a great gift," he said. "Innate mind magic is a powerful thing. My Skylania had the ability and though she hardly used it, I have seen her turn a man's mind to mush with a look and a frown. But usually mind magic drifts a certain way and only one way for a person. You say you can take someone's painful memories into yourself? Then you can likely make them so painful and vivid you drive a person mad. You could make them hang themselves if needed. or you could heal. You only have to learn how to rid yourself of the foulness after. I will help you but it will take time," he said to her.

Reaching out, he brushed a slender hand through her soft, pale hair. Cersei did remind him of Skylania and that was why Draven had chosen her as his wife in the end. And like Skylania had always sought how to help Dimitre and was agonized by any distance he created, so was Cersei now.

"He loves you, Cersei. He is ashamed he can be here for you as a man and so he hunts to build his strength so that one night he can please you as he has done for so long. It will not be too much longer when he will be able to wrap his arms around you again and when that happens, do not try and reassure him about the time in which he feels he has failed you." It was an odd thing to say but Draven and Dimitre both hated being apologized to or having a sense of pity upon them. "Simply let it go and move on. Draven would rather not be reminded of his weakness."

Cersei

Character Info

It had been several months since the incident with her father, and memories of it still crept into her mind. It happened less frequently than it had before, and even less so now that they were in Revaliir. As far as Cersei knew, Aldaren had remained in Dae Luin. The traumatic event had nearly crippled Cersei, but Draven and Paige had slowly brought her back from the brink. And then she had found out she was with child, and all the work that she and Draven had done to pull her three steps away from the edge had gone, and she was standing there once more looking into the abyss.

Dimitre never asked her about the miscarriage after she had come through to this new realm. He didn't need to. Cersei never needed to say a word to Dimitre or to Draven, they both knew that she was relieved that the child was wiped clean of her womb. Cersei hadn't really had the time to process how she felt about being relieved at the death of a child… her child. But pondering over those emotions would do little, especially when there was so much else she had been doing and needed to do.

Likewise, living in fear of Aldaren, and getting lost in the pain of what he had done to her did nothing. Every time that a memory plagued her, Cersei firmly reminded herself that she needed to take away lessons from the horrific event that would make her stronger.

“Yes, the only thing I have done was what I had called sin-eating,” Cersei said. “I had no idea where it came from, or how I knew how to do it… I just did. But Aldaren was capable of so much more.” Cersei had to emotionally steel herself so that she could talk of her father, and bring up memories, but it was something that needed to be done.

“He paralyzed me… he told my mind to refuse movement and my mind listened to him against my will. He put illusions in my mind… he made me see him as Draven… and even as you.” Cersei's gaze averted from Dimitre's, as if she were ashamed. Of course, that was hardly the worst thing that made her feel ashamed and disgusted, but she could not bring herself to tell anyone of it. But if there was some innate power in it that she could use? And perhaps it would be a relief to finally speak of it to someone? Perhaps she would finally be able to let it all go, and stop having nightmares or the horrific memories creep into her mind?

“Aldaren drained a great deal from me, and he just kept feeding off me slowly. I knew what he wanted, I knew that he wanted me to feed from him, and take some of it back. I refused…” Cersei paused a moment before making the admittance. “I refused until I could no longer refuse.”

Cersei knew Draven and Dimitre could understand it was the intoxication one got when feeding their energy. The hunger for more. And if there was one thing that both men knew from their interactions with feeding her, it was that Cersei became a vixen when she fed. “I fed from him, and he fed from me as I fed from him. I could not stop…” A tear slid down her cheek, silently, as she recalled not trying to run when he let her mind unparalyze her… she knew she wanted to run, to get away… but she didn't. She fucked and fed from him right back, because that was what her demonic nature told her to do. “Something over-rode my judgement, my morals, and my will. I'm not sure if it was because I had been drained so severely, or if he had some hand in mentally controlling which thoughts I listened to and which I did not… but that is something that I do not ever want to let happen again.”

It was one of the many reasons that Cersei had refused to feed off any of the people that she had lured to Draven when they were wandering the forests. She was so weak when she had gotten to Dimitre that when she fell into his arms and he kissed her, she finally, willingly, fed from someone other than her husband. But nothing felt wrong about it, and Draven insisted, even encouraged it time and time again.

“I know that he loves me,” Cersei replied. Of course Draven loved her if he encouraged her, his wife, to feed from Dimitre while he could not provide her the energy she needed. “This distance between us, I know that it is because he is wounded both in body and in pride. But sometimes there is a part of me that wonders if there is a chance it might also have to do with the fact that I had been tainted by another man's touch… another man's child. I know I should not question such things, and I push the thoughts out of mind when I realize they have come about… but they are there yet.”

Cersei sighed, and moved to sit beside Dimitre. There had been distance between them after what Aldaren had done, but that distance had been Cersei's doing. And finally, when things had started to get better, they had to leave DaeLuin. And now Draven was the one who was distant.

“I just miss my husband,” Cersei concluded. She missed the variety of kisses Draven gave to her and how each one excited her in different ways. She missed the feel of his fingers in her hair, when he would softly combing his fingers through it and when he would roughly grab it to control her position or movement. She missed gazing into his pale blue eyes as he pushed her over the edge and into blissful oblivion. She missed the taste of his sweat and his energy. She missed laying against him, exhausted, in the afterglow of their love.

King of the Damned

Character Info
Dimitre was the only person who knew the extent of Cersei's rape from her father by seeing into her mind and hearing the words. Draven knew only by what he would have done to a woman like Cersei if given the opportunity yet Draven, despite his history, felt disgusted in Aldaren's actions because the demon was Cersei's sire. And Dimitre knew that Cersei would always be haunted by her rape because there was nothing that could make that go away. She could only learn to live with the pain and get past it. The god would always remain by her side and have her under his power for she had been faithful to him as a priestess since she first presented herself at the Keep.

The vampire listened to her, nodding at certain parts but remaining quiet until she finished. When she did, his gaze softened and a thoughtful frown graced his pale lips.

"I believe during what happened it was a little of both." He gave a soft sigh as propped his elbow on the arm of the couch and rested his chin on his fist. "Just before you came to my faith, Cersei, I had jjust come back into power. Gabriel had unseated me, well, outwardly, anyhow. It was really the powers that be. When i was final released from my planar prison, I had not fed in over two decades. I went to this town and snapped the neck of a pimp while I fed on his whore. When she was drained, I saw the pimp's blood on the dirt caked street." he paused for a long moment. Though one could say his diminished dignity was nothing to Cersei's experience, he could not let the image stop playing out. "I went to my hands and knees and licked the cold blood from the street. when Skylania found me, she was horrified as to how my hunger had changed me. She knew I would never in my normal self do such a thing. And to this day I am still ashamed and angry at myself for letting it get to that even if it was not of my choosing.

"Such could be said for you. Succubi and incubi are very much like vampires in their own way. You use the mind to lure and entrap your victims and the same thing to keep them. And to keep your victims from believing they are being hurt, you offer them pleasure, like I do to mine. But to your rape there was something else at play. You can only be drained so much before your instincts kicked in. If you died, your daughter would be left without a mother and that is an instinct no parent could ignore. And also deep down you thought of your mate as well for I know that you know you are the only woman Draven has ever actually been monogamous with. Rather, the only person." He uncurled his hand from a fist and his chin now sat in his open palm. Long fingers drummed the side of his face for a long, quiet moment.

"But I can definitely teach you. As it is an innate skill, it also should not take long. Anything further from innate I would have to see if you have natural skill for it. But I will help you and so will Draven. I would never want you to feel that vulnerable again."

Now that the matter was settled, she came to sit by him and he now rested his back against the couch, stretching his arm over the back behind Cersei. They were often sitting close together and affectionate but never had she revealed such vulnerability verbally with him. He only knew from her mind and emotions. As she poured out her fears, he brushed the back of his now warm fingers over her shoulder. Physically and by way of coloring, he could see the resemblance to Skylania though their facial expressions and shape were completely different. Yet, he saw many of the same personality traits in Cersei that he and Draven had valued in Skylania. It made him yearn for his lost love, the only woman to ever love and fully accept him and all his vices. He truly understood Cersei's pain.

"Your fears are simply fueled by your very conservative upbringing, my dove. I am very sure Draven would not mind bedding you with another man present or even just watching. he is quite the voyeur. He lusts for you so much right now every part of him is frustrated so he hunts and hunts to regain his strength more. I wish I could give him more of my own but only so many people can go missing before the natives grab their torches."

He lifted his hand and cupped the side of her face, stroking her soft cheek with his thumb. Dimitre watched her and then let his gaze slowly move down to see the rise and fall of her ample breasts. Her demonic heritage had given her more than a craving for sex, it had given her curves where many elven women did not have them.

"You know," he began. "Draven gave me a suggestion I would normally punish him for but you are too intoxicating to not understand why he made it." He closed the distance between them and gently brushed his lips against hers, often the start of their feeding sessions. "He asked me if I would make love to you so he could feel what it was like to be with you again. he has asked me a thousand times with others and always I punished him." He fully kissed her lips now. "But the idea has its merit. He can feel what I can. Every kiss I give you, every touch you give me. When you climax and your whole body tightens around me, he would feel that as well.

"I cannot say that I also do not have my own selfish purposes. You are beautiful and I have not been with a woman since before the Sundering and it was my dear Skylania. Tell me," he said. "How would you like to fuck your god and your husband tonight?"

Cersei

Character Info

There were not many in the world who could say that they had ever been pushed to the brink of insanity and had come back. Dimitre and Draven could understand Cersei on a level that no other could, for they understood what it was like to lose one's self to something inside of themselves that distorted and warped them. It wasn't until she had been so abused that she could truly understand them. She had accepted and loved them, but this new understanding gave her love for them a deeper connection. Cersei reached out and took up Dimitre's hand, and gently rubbed her soft cheek against the tops of his fingers to display appreciation for him opening up a bit of himself to her.

If Cersei had confided in her mother… Cersei recalled feeling the sting of her mother's hand across her face when she had found out that Cersei was giving herself to Draven. Of course, that didn't sting near as much as Fisetha's words. No doubt, her mother would have called her a whore, even though she herself had been in the same situation. She found understanding and acceptance in the darkness with Dimitre and Draven. There was only judgment and pain in the light. And so, Cersei found comfort in the darkness.

When Dimitre's arm moved across the back of the couch Cersei sidled closer to him, her shoulder nuzzling beneath his underarm and her head against his shoulder. She thought about Draven as Dimitre spoke of his frustration and his hunting. She loved him, beyond a shadow of a doubt, and understood why he was constantly gone, though still missed him severely.

“I accept that my hunger may lead me to do things that I would not normally do,” Cersei began slowly, choosing her words with the utmost care. “But I refuse to take a lesser man into me.” And in her heart every man was lesser than Draven. Every man except for one…

She recalled first meeting Draven and their discussion in the library in the Keep in DaeLuin. She had said that she would only give herself to two people, and two people alone… her husband and her God. She was speaking of her heart and her devotion, but when she fed from Dimitre and felt the natural urge for more, she could not help but to think that perhaps she had meant, and it could be, in every way. Of course, Cersei always told herself that it was just a feeling in the heat of the feeding.

Cersei's turquoise eyes turned to Dimitre with question when he spoke of Draven making a suggestion. But her lids slowly concealed the question when Dimitre's lips brushed against her own and she could taste the energy and power he held. It was an intoxicating drug. Heavy lids slowly opened once again when his lips pulled away from hers. Her pupils were dilated, and her gaze was heavy with hunger and lust… and frustration.

Then her husband's suggestion was exposed. Oh, how she loved that man. It had been too long since Cersei had been able to fully embrace and unleash her demonic nature to it's full extent. And something told Cersei that they all needed this… she, Draven, and Dimitre.

Cersei leaned in and pressed her body close against Dimitre's. Her lips neared his, and she gently licked his lower lip, then smiled almost wickedly. “Urge my husband to come home for me,” she replied with a purr, taking Dimitre's hand and slowly gliding it up between her thighs so that he(and in essence, Draven as well) could feel her answer.

While she still maintained some of her elvish senses, she added,”But, not here… our children…”

Though Devany and Elena were occupied with Paige, and likely would be for hours, Cersei did not want to risk them coming into the library. With Elena, one never knew what schemes were in her mind, or where she might go. And Devany was her father's shadow, most comfortable near him, even if they did not interact. The last thing Cersei wanted was for Devany and Elena to think that she was going to replace Skylania, because that was far from the case.

King of the Damned

Character Info
Cersei was an incredible creature, one that he had given his favor from the moment one creamy leg had gone in front of the other on the Cold Road. He had not known what he had set into motion, however. He had no realized that Draven would find her to be acceptable to be mated to and that she would give up her goodness to her demon nature. Yet, whatever fate had done, Dimitre was glad of the result. And she was keeping her vows. She would give herself only to her husband and her god, no lesser man.

The corners of his lips curled up into a wicked smile as she purred to him, taking his hand and sliding it between her thighs. She was hot there, as he expected she would be, though he knew she had been every single moment they spent together, even if it was just the barest of kisses. And roughly, as he knew she liked her play, he grasped her by the inside of her thigh and brought her to him in a bruising, nigh violent kiss. And when they parted, a single brow lifted.

"But, of course. They are often confused enough by all of us as it is."

———————————–

Only three had so far seen the inside of Dimitre's chambers. No women, only his twin daughters and his familiar. Elena and Devany liked to sleep next to him to know he was there and Draven had access to every place that Dimitre did. Cersei, however, was the first woman who would be laid upon his sheets and ending this excruciating, albeit short, dry spell of his.

"Draven is hunting," he whispered to her, "but he knows what is happening. Blood, murder…" He lifted her chin and ran the tips of his sharp fangs over her tender throat. "… being able to feel you all at the same time. He knows my parameters and boundaries. One has always been he can never be in the same room." He lifted a hand and his chamber doors shut behind them. And his hands were back on Cersei, grasping the curves of her hips as he moved her back towards his very large and very empty bed. But before he pushed her back onto it, he pressed his lips against hers, his fangs nicking her bottom lip and giving him a few drops of her hot blood. With all the humans he had been feeding upon, he did not realize just how good nonhuman blood really was.

"You are absolutely ravenous," he said. "Why don't you show me just how hungry you really are."