Archive Home > Archives > 2016 Archives > Arania > So Much For THAT![P/R]
Kirika

Character Info
Name: Kirika
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Young Queen
Silver: 433
They had taken a long vacation. Perhaps a little too long. They were ways away from Rosenite civilization and having to get called on for decisions. Instead they were lounging happily at a little inn in the middle of no where. Their time was filled with stories, sex, and most of all future plans. They had a ton of them together. They could do anything but it seemed like it was the little things that mattered to them both.

Kirika felt bad for abandoning her spot just for a little while. They were on their honeymoon after all. This was suppose to be fun. “Do you think things will be exciting when we get back?” She picked another grape and fed it to him. “We’ve been here a month already.” She chuckled a bit more. It wasn’t like the queens didn’t know where she was. She had the expectations that the work would be to the ceiling once they got back.

THUD. CRASH. SCREAM. SQUASH.

The ground was rumbling and she could hear the people getting… stepped on? She got up and looked outside of the gazebo they were in. Her blue eyes were filled with terror. “Bryar… We need to move NOW.” It was quick as was he. He had scooped Kirika up and began to scale whatever it was. She looked down to see the little inn they had been staying in destroyed by its massive leg. 

Once up at the top she looked at the manor… and listened to the screams. “What is this?”

No more tears, I'm out of fears, I'm out of pain, I'm out in the rain, It will gently wash away, The light of the day.

Finally It covers me It makes me taste It's sure embrace