Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Time for another roll for the weekly wishing well!

1. Nobody - 500 silver
2. TristanaDeformem - 500 silver

1d2 -> 2

Congratulations Tristana! Your silver is on its way! Get your wishes in for next week!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
NeoPoplar234

Character Info
Name: Lia Fallon
Alignment: TN
Race: Halfling
Class: A scholarly magic user that studies books and scrolls to learn spells.
Silver: 167
500 silver please
bob_bobinson

Character Info
Name: Borton Roth
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Silver: 40
My name is Borton Roth, a sorcerer and former tribe member, and I wish i could have 499 silver and a small rock. Not some fancy ore or something, just a rock. no moss, no carving, just an ordinary rock.

B. Roth
Jadira

Character Info
Name: Jadira Lombelon
Alignment: CG
Race: Elf
Class: Fighter
Silver: 14
I wish for 500 silver

"I love sarcasm. It's like punching people in the face but with words."
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Your wishes have been noted! For this week's roll, I–Niall, Captain of Ferrets shall be the dice-roller! Let's see who gets lucky this week!

1. NeoPoplar234 - 500 silver
2. Bob Bobinson - 499 silver
3. Jadira - 500 silver

Here we roll again, here we roll~

1d3 -> 3

Jadira you've won yourself a nice sum of 500 shiny silver disks! This ends this week, we'll be taking rolls for the next now!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Akira

Character Info
Name: Akira Sno
Alignment: CG
Race: Fox demon
Class: Curious child/ Venomancer
Silver: 1016
Akira wish on shiny rock, drop in water and wish with all Akira heart for some coins. To buy all pets.
<500 silver please>

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Since we only had one participant this week, your wish has been granted! Congratulations Akira. :) Now starts a new week, get your wishes in!

Her God Powers are:
arcanum

Character Info
Name: LeSilve
Alignment: CN
Race: Aerkai
Class: Some dude
Silver: 1128
Would like to wish for more gold toward spells n stuff, please <3

Startelis

Character Info
Name: Firsha Orlemitore
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf of the Flame
Class: Archer
Silver: 0
I would like the Fire Meld please.

Sirona

Character Info
Name: Sirona
Alignment: LG
Race: Angel
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 0
500 please towards war airship! :D

Sirona, Goddess of Light and Strength, Lady Glory and the Stronghold of Peace

Sirona's Divine Powers;
1. Light From - Sirona can take on a form that is made of pure Light, she has no physical form while like this and can move at light speed.

2. Grant Strength - Sirona can pass some extra Strength onto those around her if they need it. The kind of strength they get is up to them, be it magical, physical or spiritual, it is a small lone of her Strength for a short time.

3. Solar Flare - Sirona can call down a beam of pure sunlight from the sun itself! She can focus this beam to a surprising degree, from the ability to target one being in a crowd to wiping out said crowd in a luminous cleansing of Light!

OOC: Shawn

Warehouse – If you need synth and stuff check here, if you want to buy anything please PM me on Sirona or find me is Discord :)