Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
It's been a million years… I'm kidding! Welcome to this week's round of the Wishing Well! Let's see who fortune favors today!

1. Iulian - 500 silver
2. Confused Christmas Tree - 500 silver

1d2-> 2

Congratulations, Confused Christmas Tree is our lucky winner this week! Your silver will arrived shortly. Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
500 Silver :P

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Dala wins her silver by default! Get your wishes in for next week! :3

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
Gonna make you work some more XD 500 silver!

Hefeydd

Character Info
Name: Hefeydd
Alignment: CN
Race: Fairy
Class: First Night
Silver: 28
I would like a Reverie Snowglobe if I win, please. In whatever quantitiy you will allow. 
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
We have another 50/50 chance today! Let's get rolling!

1. Dala - 500 silver
2. Goggle - Reverie Snowglobe

1d2-> 1

The dice hath spoken. Dala wins her silver! Make a wish and see if you win next week, you never know what'll happen!

Her God Powers are:
Goggle

Character Info
Name: Ed Ward
Class: Fairly Useless
Silver: 62
Lol it took a year, but congratulations on your win, Dala!

I could have sworn I made a wish last week. Oh well! 

I'd like to wish for the Reverie Snowglobe.

That doesn't go in there.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Ask and ye shall receive. And receive ye shall! Goggle will now own a new shiny Reverie Snowglobe! Put your wishes in for next week!

Her God Powers are:
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
500 Silver

Goggle

Character Info
Name: Ed Ward