Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
500 Silver! :D

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Coin flip time! Get ready for the new year coming in a few days! 

1. Killian - random spell
2. Ciara - 500 silver

1d2-> 2

Congratulations Ciara! Your silver will be arriving shortly! Get your wishes in for next week, and get ready for a new year!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
500 Silver!

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
500 silver you shall receive! We're taking wishes for next week's drawing! Give it a shot!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Hermennia

Character Info
Name: Hermennia
Alignment: TN
Race:
Class: Preserver
Silver: 13
Can I get uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

money

(500 Silver)

"All the dominoes are falling into place"
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
500 Silver! :D

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Another coin toss, who will get lucky this week? Let's see!

1. Hermennia - 500 silver
2. Ciara - 500 silver

1d2->1

Congratulations, Hermennia wins their silver! Get your wishes in for next week's round of the Wishing Well!

Her God Powers are:
Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
500 Silver :D

Hermennia

Character Info
Name: Hermennia
Alignment: TN
Race:
Class: Preserver
Silver: 13
500 silver pls

"All the dominoes are falling into place"
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Another coin flip round! Let's see who gets lucky! Hold onto your hats! :D

1. Dala - 500 silver
2. Hermennia - 500 silver

1d2->2

Congratulations, Hermennia wins their silver! Get your wishes in for next week and see if you get lucky!

Her God Powers are: