Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Caroline Einsecc

Character Info
Name: Caroline Einsecc
Alignment: LN
Race: Half-human
Class: Healer
Silver: 654
500 Silver! :)

What we learn can unlock the true potential of this universe.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
We've got a rare three entries this time! Who will be lucky this week?

1. Nobody - 500 silver
2. Trivian Fauxglove - 500 silver
3. Caroline Einsecc - 500 silver

1d3->1

It's Nobody's win, how lucky! Your silver will be in your pocket before you know it! We're taking wishes for next week now!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Asurael

Character Info
Name: Asurael
Alignment: CN
Race: Avatar of Pride
Class:
Silver: 1500
Chain Lightning !

"I can do this all day"
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
By default, Asurael will receive the spell he seeks! Get your wishes in for next week!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Caroline Einsecc

Character Info
500 Silver! :D

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Caroline wins this week's raffle! Get your wishes in for next week!

Her God Powers are:
Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
500 Silver

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Congratulations Dala, you've won your silver! Get your wishes in for next week!

Her God Powers are:
Caroline Einsecc

Character Info
500 Silver

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
By default, Miss Caroline wins her silver! We're taking wishes for next week now!

Her God Powers are: