Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Another coin flip! It's anybody's chance to win this round!

1. Nobody - 500 silver
2. Cao Lixue - 500 silver

1d2 -> 1

Congratulations Nobody, you've won your silver! Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
500 silver please

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Mizz Maddness

Character Info
Name: Kekejian Misterius
Alignment: CN
Race: Unknown/ mixed
Class: Nomadic Bounty Hunter
Silver: 72
I wish for silver if I may
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
We've got a new face this round! Let's see who gets lucky!

1. Nobody - 500 silver
2. Mizz Maddness - 500 silver

1d2-> 2

Congratulations Mizz, you've won your silver! What luck for a first try! We're taking wishes for next week's drawing now! 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
Wilver for the pet fund

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
Another five hundred to the magic fund, almost there.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
A fifty-fifty chance, it's anybody's chance! Let's see who wins when we spin the wheel of–er, the raffle!

1. Nobody - 500 silver

1d2-> 2

Congratulations Cao Lixue! You have won your silver! Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

Her God Powers are:
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
500 silver gotta get them funds for partiesssss.

Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
No 500 silver for magic as it is cooler and needed for any good party.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Two people have wished, who will have their granted? It's anybody's chance this round! Hold onto your hats!

1. Ciara - 500 silver

1d2-> 1

Congratulations Ciara, you've won your silver! Get your wishes in for next week, and stay safe!

Her God Powers are: