Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Alrighty, let's get this rolling! Having fun with the new event? Take advantage of our 5x silver bonus!

1. Nobody - 1 Fon
2. Shiloh (me) - 500 silver
3. Attie - 500 silver

1d3 -> 1

Congratulations, you win your very own Fon! Nobody…is getting their prize. Ahem. Get your wishes in for next week!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
500 Silver!
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
500 silver for spells please.

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Killian

Character Info
Name: Killian
Alignment: CG
Race: Novella
Class:
Silver: 402
Can I wish for another random un-owned spell again please?

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Three entrants this week! Let's see who gets the spin and the win!

1. Attie - 500 silver
2. Nobody - 500 silver
3. Killian - random spell

1d3-> 3

Congratulations Killian, you're getting a surprise! Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
Hmm now I want to try this XD. I wish for one random un-owned spell!
Killian

Character Info
Name: Killian
Race: Novella
Class:
Silver: 402
Again again again please. :)

(Pleased to be trend setting.) 

Kythe

Character Info
Name: Kythe Sitari
Race: Minadrias
Class: Guild Leader
Silver: 2848
500 towards a dragon for Kythe's hoard please :)
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
500 silver for the hoarde

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
It's time for the weekly roll! We have two people who want to test their luck with spells, let's see who gets the win this week!

1. Attie - Random spell
2. Killian - Random spell
3. Kythe - 500 silver
4. Nobody - 500 silver

1d4-> 3

Congratulations Kythe, you've won your silver! Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

Her God Powers are: