Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Akira

Character Info
Name: Akira Sno
Alignment: CG
Race: Fox demon
Class: Curious child/ Venomancer
Silver: 1016
500 silver for pets please!

arcanum

Character Info
Name: LeSilve
Alignment: CN
Race: Aerkai
Class: Some dude
Silver: 1128
Thank ye kindly for last week \o/

I'd like to wish for silver please <3

Deaths Door

Character Info
Name: Almira Riven
Alignment: LE
Race: Elf, Nymph hybrid
Class: Lance caster
Silver: 0
500 silver for me please

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Whew, what a week! The event's still going, so let's add a little luck after having a little fortune! Let's throw the dice!

1. Goggle - 500 silver
2. Akira -500 silver for pets
3. arcanum - 500 silver
4. Deaths Door - 500 silver

1d4 -> 2

Congratulations Akira! More silver is coming your way! Put in your wishes for next week!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Goggle

Character Info
Name: Ed Ward
Race: Human
Class: Fairly Useless
Silver: 62
I would like 500 silver please

That doesn't go in there.
arcanum

Character Info
I'd like to wish for silver as well please <3

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
A rare 50-50 chance this week!  The odds are much better for you two this time around! Let's see who gets lucky today.

1. Goggle - 500 silver
2. arcanum -500 silver

1d2 -> 1

Congratulations Goggle, your silver is on its way shortly! Get your wishes in for next week!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
arcanum

Character Info
Congrats, Google! *v*~~

I'll go ahead and throw in the same wish ehe~ /drops a coin into the wishing well

Niko Earthbound

Character Info
Name: Niko Earthbound
Alignment: CG
Race: Deertaur
Class: Mage
Silver: 163
I wouldn't mind putting in a wish for some silver to go towards a companion or pet! :)
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Another 50/50 chance at a lucky roll this week! Let's see what the coin flip says!

1. arcanum- 500 silver
2. Niko Earthbound- 500 silver

1d2 -> 1 

Congratulations arcanum! 500 silver is on its way to your account! Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

Her God Powers are: