Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > The Wishing Well [Rules Edited: 08.06.17]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

Hello, Revalites!

Courtesy to all and to show our appreciation the staff is going to host a wishing well! Every Sunday I will roll a dice and see which lucky person gets a prize! It's a lottery system so to win you have to play! This wishing well needs no donations, and I will credit the item or silver to your account!

The Wishing Well will be kept up by Cymbel!!

The max for an item is 500 silver or for build up. We will do the lottery each week no matter how many people we have attended. Like I said it is a lottery you have to play to win. 

You cannot wish for synth items/ingredients here. If you want some of the synth/alchemy please go to the Wish Upon a Star lottery page. If you want to wish for silver towards a synth quest for buying synth you may do that here.

For the purpose of this thread only one PERSON not Account per week. This way we don't have people abusing it and wishing for their required synth on multiple accounts.If for some reason I miss rolling the lottery for a long extended time I will offer compensation. You guys shouldn't be tormented for that. People who are left on the list longer will get better compensation. I can tell when the list has been edited by date.

Make sure to comment below with what you want to get yourself on the list! It will be updated on the regular!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Nephalos_Vahndark

Character Info
Name: Nephalos Vahndark
Alignment: CN
Race: Vampire (Formerly a half-elf)
Class: Hemomantic Sorcerer
Silver: 10
Greetings friend. I'd like to be put on your list.

"The night is my mistress." - Nephalos

(Here is a description, since I don't yet have a picture.)

"His appearance is many things, but subtle is not one of them. Due to his ability to manipulate his own body (and made easier by his elven heritage), Nephalos doesn't have hair below his sideburns. His face and body appear somewhat masculine (broad shoulders, decently strong jawline). However, he enjoys wearing winged black and silver eyeliner - the intent is to be striking and not necessarily effeminate. His hair is dyed neon red and styled into extreme spikes (and partially over one side of his face).

His clothing is equally flamboyant. He wears a high collared red and black cape, in addition to his gauntlets (with bladed claw-like fingers). Black is his obvious color of choice, but he also likes silver and red. His clothing is tight and shows off his physique, and he usually wears many-buckled platform boots."
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Your coin falls to the bottom of the well and you hear an echoing splash. Your wish has been heard.

1. Nephalos - 300 silver

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Anima00

Character Info
Name: Ash Winters
Alignment: LG
Race: Human
Class: Detective
Silver: 360
500 silver toward a wraith. <insert sunglasses emoji>

"To be honest, I'll take criminals over women any day. At least I understand criminals." -Ash Winters
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Your coin falls to the bottom of the well and you hear an echoing splash. Your wish has been heard.

1. Nephalos - 300 silver
2. Codeani- 500 towards a wraith

Angela's 3 God Rules
Nymeria

Character Info
Name: Nymeria
Alignment: LE
Race: Born of Flame
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 144
I'd like to wish for coin towards rebuilding my menagerie <3 (or a animal i do not otherwise have in the inventory)

Lianna

Character Info
Name: Lianna
Alignment: TG
Race: Aurai
Class: Aurai are bound to their Aura by creatures called Crean.
Silver: 2153

the spell Light Weaving =)

Zephyra

Character Info
Name: Zephyra Rose
Alignment: CN
Class: Psionic
Silver: 187
Minor Telepathy!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info

1. Nephalos - 300 silver
2. Codeani- 500 towards a wraith
3. Rhylana- 500 towards animal she doesn't have
4. Lianna- light weaving
5. Zephyra- Minor Telepathy

Angela's 3 God Rules
Bryn yr Gwyn

Character Info
Name: Bryn yr Gwyn
Alignment: TN
Race: Wight
Class: Cursed warrior
Silver: 903
Silver for me.